• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brown

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    With the number of memebers from Brownsburg and the surrounding area is there any interest of a group meet-up for the parade this year?
    Parade is this Sat the 3rd normal route,starting at I believe 10am.
    We could all meet at a designated area along the route,OC/CC as desired,and get to meet everyone!

Only place along the route that should be avoided is the start which is at the high school.

Thoughts?

Z71Gunner

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Brownsburg, IN
    Sorry. I wish I could meet, but we'll be cooking, making final preparations for the annual 4th of July party. I'm not going to lie, I'll probably have had a couple of beers by then too.

libertybear

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Morristown
    That sounds like a great idea but I have a cook out at the out-laws. Depending on how early you guys get out there I might be able to at least swing by on the way out to meet some of you but I wont be able to stay for the parade.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    gather at the large gravel parking lot near the sign for Premier Arms. On Main street,south side.

The old gas station lot? Is the parade even going by there, or are we just meeting there? The parade route is Odell to College to 267.

Just wondering! I'll try to drag the family out the door. Maybe I can bribe the wife with breakfast.

Brown

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    My bad. Lets go with your suggestion of the CVS parking lot on main street sometime around 9:30am. Wife would definately would be up for breakfast afterwords.

libertybear

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Morristown
    Looks like I might be able to stay for the parade after all. I'll bring my youngest daughter with me she is 6 and should like it. I have no hat though LOL. Bringing my flag to wave might be in order. :patriot:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    So, you'll be the guy waving a flag at the parade? Should be easy to spot.

I think my wife would prefer sleeping in on Saturday, so we'll see if I can drag her along! Might just be me and my baby girl.

libertybear

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Morristown
    Same goes for my wife I am going to see if she wakes up but it's a crap shoot. Don't forget I don't have a hat so that's a guy at a Independence Day parade with no hat and waving an American flag see that narrows it down a bit huh? LOL

I guess I could just OC my little gun to compensate for my big one:D That's how that works right? That's how I read it anyway. :cool: LOL that would narrow it down a bunch. :laugh: MWNH + MWAF + MWAG

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    We'll sorry I missed everyone! We'll except Kedie. I didn't know which one he was, so I waved at everyone. We got there after the CVS sidewalk was PACKED, so ended up sitting near the Zenith TV Repair sign. They did a good job on the parade this year.

Brown

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    wow! really packed. we got there a little after 9am and sidewalks were already full. Walked the parking lot and sidewalks twice but it would be like finding a needle in a haystack to pick anybody out of the crowd. It was a good parade and with all the special interest groups maybe ING should have our own float!! that would go over good wouldn't it? A bunch of people loaded for bear!:rockwoot:

Top Bottom