• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawkj

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2022
    Westpoint, IN
    I purchased a new Browning Maxus Il shotgun and when I went to shoot it I noticed the front sight was off centered pretty bad. I called Browning and they said send back the whole gun for inspection. Few weeks went by and heard nothing so I called. Gunsmith still hadn’t looked at it. I said you don’t have to be a gunsmith to see it’s not centered. This went on for another month then before I was contacted that they where trying to find a replacement barrel in their network. No one had a barrel. They said we can send it back and you can use it until we find a barrel but it might be 6 months. I said no just keep it at this point. Another month and a half went by and I got a call out of the blue that they where sending me a new gun in exchange for mine. Ya I got a new gun and they made it right but it took around 3 months + also. Maybe this is normal for them but I wasn’t impressed. Good shotgun by the way.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I traded for a used Browning Maxus, here in the INGO classifieds. It didn't come with anything that it did from the factory when new. I messaged them and asked if I could buy the chokes and wrench (that came with new Maxus'). The guy said to let him scrounge around the warehouse and he'd get back to me. Within just a few days I had a package from Browning waiting on my doorstep. I opened it and found an owner's manual, gun lock, 4 brand new chokes and a choke wrench.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom