• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vacman2036

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2022
    Tipton
    I am giving Bravo Holsters a trial run. I have 30 days to decide if I like them or not. The price is reasonable enough but will they be as good or better than Clinger which I really like.

vacman2036

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2022
    Tipton
    Bravo concealment makes a good product for the price. There are better out there, but you will pay for it. 100x better than an Uncle Mikes or similar one size fits all type.
    I have a drawer full of crap Holsters. I have never been sorry for buying quality except maybe my crossbreed. I never cared for it. It sits in a drawer by it's lonesome.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I have several BC holsters. I like them. Like what was said they are good for the money. I tried a couple other brands(Vedder, CYA) and though the Vedder was more money I didn't see any more value to it so I sent it back. The CYA was low quality IMO so it went back also.

I have the OWB version for my Shield. I also have one for my 2.0 Compact.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    They’re hard to beat for the price. Injection molded, quality hardware. I rarely carry OWB but have a bunch for different guns on the rare occasion I need to. The raven Perrun is also good and in the same category IMO.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Pretty much all I carry anymore. 2 for fifty-ish bucks.

For a while they didn't make left handed holsters, but I think they are back to them again.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    They’re hard to beat for the price. Injection molded, quality hardware. I rarely carry OWB but have a bunch for different guns on the rare occasion I need to. The raven Perrun is also good and in the same category IMO.

I second this, and also use Perun. I really like the BC's I've used, but the Perun keeps the axis of the pistol closer to my body. Personal preference, but BC holsters are g2g as well

(I also like Black Rhino's Holsters. They are a bit bulkier,but man are they comfortable.)

vacman2036

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2022
    Tipton
    I second this, and also use Perun. I really like the BC's I've used, but the Perun keeps the axis of the pistol closer to my body. Personal preference, but BC holsters are g2g as well

(I also like Black Rhino's Holsters. They are a bit bulkier,but man are they comfortable.)
    I have never tried Perun. I may try those. I am always Willing to try one. If nothing else I can add it to the bone pile.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I have never tried Perun. I may try those. I am always Willing to try one. If nothing else I can add it to the bone pile.
    I use this one for a light bearing pistol

These are great too. Same LB pistol, I now use this on my range/course belt. The retention and comfort level are grand. Just a bit large for EDC for me.

vacman2036

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2022
    Tipton
    I am giving Bravo Holsters a trial run. I have 30 days to decide if I like them or not. The price is reasonable enough but will they be as good or better than Clinger which I really like.
    UPDATE: The more I use these holsters the more I like them! 5 stars from me!

crosse

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2015
    PNW
    Bravo good but i put them in the same category as Vedder. There's much better out there tho. Tenicor. Kramer. Henry Holsters. Phlster.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Ordered a new kydex OWB belt holster. Arrived Saturday and I had to put it on a test for fit.
    Pistol fit nice and snug but the form used was for a righty mag release. So the kydex was depressing the lefty mag release.
    Now I ordered a left hand holster since I am left handed and I will reverse the mag release on all of my handguns.
    I called the company and the owner advised that tactically lefties should not switch the mag release since the majority of handguns are set for the right hand.
    I understand where he's coming from and he's a lefty as well, but when you're ordering a holster, that is left side, a question should pop up asking if mag release is reversed or not.
    Nonetheless he sent me a return label and will honor the 100% satisfaction guarantee.
    Has anyone ever encountered this issue ?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom