• ...and so much more!
  • Bluehazemay

Modern Pirate Lord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Brownsburg
    +++++++1!!!!!!!

Bradis's amazed me again, I was able to put a bersa thunder 45 ACP on layaway. The only issue was it was all black and I was looking for the nickel. Well as luck has it when I went to put money on it they received the nickel one, Bradis's was more then happy to swap it out and no price increase ( ++++++1). On top of this I was looking for the Ruger LCP, I didn't have enough to put money down that week so they sold out. Well as luck has it again a week later I asked if they were able to order the Ruger LCP - when I was putting more money on my bersa, they had just received one that day and where more then happy to let me put it on layaway. So bradis keep it up and you have a life time customer now!

Bluehazemay

Modern Pirate Lord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Brownsburg
    My apologies Lisa (owner if im not mistakened) was a great help on the LCP and for the life of me I can not remember who helped me on the bersa but props to him!

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Whenever I go to buy a gun I always call Bradis first! I still need to get down to see Kenny , to get some work done on my 10-22. What a bunch of people they have their, wish I had such a great job!

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    154   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Call

Just call the shop to see when I am working. Let me know in advance what you are wanting to do so I can bring whatever I might need to care of your wants. Thanks Kenny

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I would say I'm glad you had a good experiance... But your talking about Bradis. They are just greatest IMO and a good experience is almost guaranteed. Its my favorite shop and the best shop in INDY. Great people great service and they have went beyond the call of duty to take care of me every time. I cant say enough good about them. Just steer clear of Walt if he looks crouchy....lol And dont let shooter talk you into a glock. I think hes addicted.

Top Bottom