• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ballzac86

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Southside
    Does anyone know if they have a new number or anything? I've tried calling them COUNTLESS times the last few days, listening to my phone calling for 5 minutes at a time, and no one will pick up. I will sometimes get a busy signal, and then call right back, but no one will pick up again. No other local shops have problems picking up the phones, what gives? I just want to spend some money:dunno:

Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    before reading the reply i was going to mention that every time i call it takes quite a few rings before it gets picked up. of course when you do get someone they are quick with answers and make you feel good about talking with them

Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    I dont work there but i think the last time i was there i saw one hanging on the wall waiting for you to pick it up. they also have a nice pile of saiga 12ga for you ;)

Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    I think they wanted 569? the last time i was there. about 2 weeks ago.
    pricing has changed on all of their EBR type stuff so dont quote me on that price.

ballzac86

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Southside
    I went and looked at them 2 days ago, but wanted to check all the local stores for the best price. I wouldn't mind having one of those saigas either, but it'll have to wait until this and the AR are out of the way.

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    INVENTORY AND REMODEL?

Closed to inventory and remodel;) yeah! We know:rolleyes: You guys are closed because it takes awhile for Mr. Big from Utah to load the armored cars with the all the Cash$ you guys have taken in during 2008. Just kidding, I am anxiously awaiting your re-opening on the 2nd, nice gun shop!:yesway:

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Upstairs is where they keep the good ol stuff like the Raven .25s and the rubber band guns made from Indiana Hickory :laugh:

Top Bottom