• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sweetums

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lake County
    I had great luck at Bradis. Mike is who I dealt with (the younger one) and they price matched another shop and even beat the quote. I sent 2 friends up there after my experience and they were happy also.

I bought a M&P compact that had a mag safety issue (lever broke, I tried fixing it but had no luck) and they swapped out the gun without a problem (It was brand new and hand't been fired yet). I had to swap it out for a full size model but I guess I can deal with it (They offered to swap it out for a compact but I would have had to wait).

I need to get out to the range and shoot the full size and see how it shoots.

Glad we were able to get you setup. Come back and see us!

Mike

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    :wavey:

Hey, Mike!

Let's see... that makes four of us on here. I'm just waiting for the "how many Bradis employees does it take" jokes to start... :):
    Which goofy looking guy up there is Mike? There's too many, and I am having a hard time remembering. :):

jsgolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    I've always had great experiences with Bradis. Purchased both my Ruger P97 and Makarov there. I'll probably end up getting my Mosin there as well.

Sweetums

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lake County
    :wavey:

Hey, Mike!

Let's see... that makes four of us on here. I'm just waiting for the "how many Bradis employees does it take" jokes to start... :):

Hey Mark!

Hahaha...yeah, I've browsed off and on, just never did get around to signing up and posting. I stopped in the store on Thursday, Kenny told me we had gotten bashed a bit, so I wanted to be able to throw my two cents in for any future bashing. We are definitely the best shop in the area, IMO, and I had that opinion as a customer, before I worked there.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Dam that would be a dream job, hangin out talking about guns all day...Wait so why is it half the shops you go to they act like their pissed or something lol... And I'm not referring to Bradis they are always good to me....:D

antdog/zook

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    im with ya on that chef. bradis has been nothing but good to me! a friend and i have been looking for my 1st ar, his 2nd last few months, guys at 2 stores drove us away with their bad attitudes. i guess we could have done better if our pants were around our knees, and had some "bling" on our teeth? maybe stereotypical, but i wont ever go back to the stores..ever. had bought several guns at both shops too. i am anxious to get to bluffton to meet david, seems like a great shop...hell, just on the net his customer service is awesome!

oh, and this wasnt don's either.

hell yeah for range at bradis!

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    Bradis is my favorite shop... along with PSS and Fort Liberty.

Bradis has excellent customer service and reasonable prices, especially if you are a loyal customer like me. :D

There are two Mikes. Richard is the goofy looking guy (the short fellow). I'll be the younger Mike.

Richard is a nice guy by the way.

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    Thanks Machine gun. We appreciate that.

I only speak from my experience with Bradis.

I've never had to deal with that "elitist" I'm better than all of you attitude you get from some gun shops in central Indiana.

I won't mention any names, but that is the main reason I refuse to spend money at some gun shops.

IMHO... Bradis is overkill with the friendly, which is very good.

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I only speak from my experience with Bradis.

I've never had to deal with that "elitist" I'm better than all of you attitude you get from some gun shops in central Indiana.

I won't mention any names, but that is the main reason I refuse to spend money at some gun shops.

IMHO... Bradis is overkill with the friendly, which is very good.

My wife and I went to pop guns today to use the range and we were talking about they way they acted twords the cutomers, my wife said that they acted like a lot of LEOs treat you.

It occured to me that a lot of the people that work at gun stores are or were LEO and that may be why they act like they do.

I know that we have LEO on here and the ones that I have met have been great but you have to admit that some of (a lot) are jerks.

Top Bottom