Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    BRADIS GUNS
    6939 Kentucky Ave.
    Camby, IN 46113
    317-856-8880

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS 11/25/11 ONLY!

• Remington 870 12ga shotgun combos w/ rifled slug barrel and VR field barrel – $459.95 SAVE $40.00 PLUS get an additional $30.00 back with Remington factory mail-in rebate!

• FN FNP40 semi-auto pistol w/ (5) magazines – $399.95 SAVE $30.00!

• Taurus 809 9mm semi-auto pistol w/ (2) 17-rd magazines – $399.95 BELOW COST!

• Taurus Judge Public Defender .45LC/.410 revolver, blued – $399.95

• Saiga semi-auto rifles, 7.62x39, .223, or 5.45x39 – Your Choice $359.95

• Smith & Wesson "J" Frame .38 Special revolvers, regularly $419.95 to $449.95 – Your Choice $399.95 (does not include BG-38 Bodyguard)

RUGER OVERSTOCK! 5% OFF select Ruger centerfire pistols, rifles and revolvers, including special editions!

FREE Magpul Dynamics firearm training DVD set with purchase of select handgun, AR-15 or shotgun packages!

• Steel-case .223 or 5.45x39 FMJ ammunition – $139.95/500

• Remington Golden Saber JHP ammunition – $14.95/25 Any caliber in-stock!

• CCI Blazer .38Special LRN ammunition – $13.95/50

ADDITIONAL SPECIALS AVAILABLE IN-STORE!

COME SEE US!

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Damn, damn, damn! I might have to get another 91/30 to practice mounting a scope on it. Now I just have to figure out who will be getting less for Christmas this year... *checking my list twice* :):

*edit* No wait... change in strategy... imagine the look of surprise and delight on DoggyMama's face when she opens her very own Mosin Nagant Christmas morning! "Honey, I know you must be getting tired of jewelry and clothes, so I thought you would like to have one of these!" Yeah... that's it... that's the ticket... ;) I just got 880 rounds of 7.62x54R today too... heck the little bundles of cartridges are even pre-gift wrapped. I am a smart, smart man...

Last edited:

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Damn, damn, damn! I might have to get another 91/30 to practice mounting a scope on it. Now I just have to figure out who will be getting less for Christmas this year... *checking my list twice* :):

*edit* No wait... change in strategy... imagine the look of surprise and delight on DoggyMama's face when she opens her very own Mosin Nagant Christmas morning! "Honey, I know you must be getting tired of jewelry and clothes, so I thought you would like to have one of these!" Yeah... that's it... that's the ticket... ;) I just got 880 rounds of 7.62x54R today too... heck the little bundles of cartridges are even pre-gift wrapped. I am a smart, smart man...

Reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer buys a bowling ball with "Homer" engraved on it as a birthday gift for Marge.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    A HUGE thanks to everyone who came in today; made for a great Black Friday! We have decided to keep some of the sale-priced items that didn't sell today out through the weekend, so those who had to work today or were otherwise unable to make it in can still take advantage of some great deals! Quantities may be limited, though; once these "leftovers" are gone, they're GONE!

The OP has been updated to reflect those items that will still be on sale through Sunday.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Yet another GREAT visit to Bradis and Bradis II today!!! I got to order a gun I've been drooling over for over a year, my buddy picked up another Mosin, and we both got some various and sundries--all at great prices, and from some of the best folks out there! How they manage to have such good service while packed to the gills I'll never know, but surely appreciate! :rockwoot:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom