WTS/WTT: Bose Acoustimass speaker system(s) for surround, music, etc...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    For sale is a bit of a Frankenstein set of Bose AM series speakers. What you're seeing is an AM-700 system and an AM-5 subwoofer with AM-3 cubes.

These were parted together from 4 or 5 non-working systems from eBay some years ago and this is the final setup I ended up using in a spare room for several years until I sold that house.

The AM-700 system has a damaged terminal (replacement terminal parts included) so I only ever used it as 2 channel setup (the terminals where I have my fingers are where to connect the left speaker now), but all 3 sets of double cubes play fine. 2 additional spare grills for the doubles included as well.

The AM-5/3 hybrid system had its subwoofers replaced with some Dayton Audio drivers that were a large upgrade from the Bose and are only a few years old. In my setup, the AM-5 subwoofer was in the front with the double cubes while the AM-700 sub was in the rear with the singles, and I ran a normal center channel speaker. As they stand now, these are 2 divorced 2 channel setups.

Includes enough wiring to get you playing at least 2 channels (probably about 30' worth as I had it tucked under my baseboards for the rear channels). I can probably dig more up if its needed.

Also includes 6 wall mounting brackets for the cubes.

Cosmetic condition of the cubes is probably about 7/10, AM-700 sub is about the same, 4/10 on the AM-5 sub. Mechanical condition (other than the damaged terminal) is perfectly fine. I frequency swept them all and played them for a few hours before taking the pictures and found no issues. It all works as it should.

I moved a few years ago and these have been taking up space since then. I'd like $250 for it all or would be up for firearms trades of equal value. Located in Elkhart county, but over the holidays I'll be spending some time in Allen as well so meeting somewhere in that trek would be possible.

jVE6eGR.jpg

FQJRffN.jpg

E3mxgws.jpg

XcT2Tcm.jpg

AvpmdqH.jpg

bII5slx.jpg

QHsVvFI.jpg

zrgp7pE.jpg

C4B57wN.jpg

dfBq0tO.jpg

9pxhgsH.jpg

uTZiD2S.jpg