• ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I never understood why Kenseth lost his ride. This guy has been out since 2018 and is driving the wheels off that thing. Nice to see him again.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I definitely thought that was one of the more exciting races in the last few years. I woke my son up when Kyle turned Chase into the wall, he may have learned a few new bad words too.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I’m predicting a Harvick/Truex battle tonight. They both run really well at the mile and a half’s. Sucks no Indy 500 today, doesn’t feel like memorial weekend without it

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Beats me. I'd never even heard of "ballast" except for in boats! But he started 6 laps down. Of course it's 600 miles so maybe he can make it up. Helluva handicap though.
    I dunno about how it is in NASCAR, but on a dirt modified and late model it’s just blocks of weight mounted either forward or back from the cars center of gravity. It adds weight to fit into the rules and will tighten or loosen it depending where it’s mounted.

Just seems weird that would fall off for no reason unless it just wasn’t tightened. I’d love to hear his radio right now

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I dunno about how it is in NASCAR, but on a dirt modified and late model it’s just blocks of weight mounted either forward or back from the cars center of gravity. It adds weight to fit into the rules and will tighten or loosen it depending where it’s mounted.

Just seems weird that would fall off for no reason unless it just wasn’t tightened. I’d love to hear his radio right now

Looked like they were working on the left rear of the car.

Top Bottom