• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    I'm probably slow, I don't understand your question. Seems to me that any holster that holds an unbobbed hammer Mod 10 would also hold the bobbed hammer Mod 10.

I have several; Kramer IWB, Fobus, Safariland, Galco. They all hold my Mod 10 and my Mod 15's and 19's. Bobbed hammer or not.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Well, maybe some of the holsters with thumb breaks wouldn't.. some of them need a hammer to hold onto..

But who knows - maybe the OP will come back and clarify some??

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    I've got a 3" Model 65 that I bobbed the hammer on. I carry it in a Bianchi Pistol Pocket which is an IWB holster. It has a thumb break strap on it and while it doesn't hold onto the hammer spur, I still snap it. It does help keep the pistol holstered if it were to slip out some and it's natural for me to unsnap it as I get a firing grip prior to the draw. I've though about cutting it off, but haven't gotten around to it. For outside carry that is comfotable and secure, I know lots of guy's like Rob Leahy's holsters. They are pretty inexpensive and seem well made.

Leather Gun Holster, Concealed carry holster, Simply Rugged!", Proudly made in Alaska

Check him out and tell him i sent you. I know him from another board and he's a good guy.

Doug K

Top Bottom