• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Wait. You were surprised that a school board would not support not teaching science?
    That isn't science it's a religion. They ask you to believe in something unproven unseen. Scientists actually observe things happening and or can recreate it. They were not around 300 million years ago so how is it science? It's a theory and I was told in college I don't have a good imagination so I'll never accept evolution by my college professor. In other words since I question the people who are just men and women making up stories about what they think happened I should believe it as God's gospel truth.

Thus they should teach creation along with evolution to give children a different view of how the world began. Both require faith so both are religious.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Are you implying that Candice Owens isn't black, there, Kut Biden?
    Oh geez. No. Candace Owens is Black, but doesn't subscribe to the BLM platform. So, I jokingly suggested that she may have been the shooter to purposefully create the irony... and her husband is British, so jokingly it suggests opportunity.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That isn't science it's a religion. They ask you to believe in something unproven unseen. Scientists actually observe things happening and or can recreate it. They were not around 300 million years ago so how is it science? It's a theory and I was told in college I don't have a good imagination so I'll never accept evolution by my college professor. In other words since I question the people who are just men and women making up stories about what they think happened I should believe it as God's gospel truth.

Thus they should teach creation along with evolution to give children a different view of how the world began. Both require faith so both are religious.
    Of course we'll have to agree to disagree since this thread isn't about that. I was just saying that the only people who wouldn't want evolution taught in schools would pretty much be religious people who believe everything was created by God.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh geez. No. Candace Owens is Black, but doesn't subscribe to the BLM platform. So, I jokingly suggested that she may have been the shooter to purposefully create the irony... and her husband is British, so jokingly it suggests opportunity.
    Which is jokingly a stretch. :):

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Top Bottom