• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I have a Black Knight .50 caliber muzzleloader with a black composite stock. The gun comes with a 2.5-8 x 40 Tasco scope with scope rings and mounts on the gun. The rear blade sight is not mounted on the gun but I think I might be able to find it if I look through the gun cabinet. I have owned this muzzleloader for at least 15 years if not more. I have the original muzzle loading primer nipple and a "hotfire" nipple. The ignition system is the type that takes percussion caps - NOT 209 shotgun primers.

I have taken a number of deer with this gun in past years and it is very accurate out to 100 yards - perhaps farther if the shooter does his job. I have shot it from the bench and have gotten 2" groups at 100 yards from a steady rest. The gun is rust free and in very good condition. I'm selling this gun as I haven't gun hunted for deer in Indiana for several years as I always seem to kill my deer in bow season.

I am unable to post pics on this site ( too old and stupid to figure out how ) but if you'll send me a p.m. with your email address I'll send some pics of the gun. I am asking $150 for the gun and $100 for the scope/mount/rings. I will sell the gun separately if you don't want the scope. However, I think it would work best as a package since it's all set up and ready to take hunting.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Muzzleloading season will be here before you know it !
    Face to face sale simply because I don't want to box it up and ship it anywhere. I am located in Zionsville and will travel a reasonable distance to meet. (I'm not going to Evansville or Gary)

Thanks for looking. 317 five oh six 8534

Top Bottom