• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    I put in a small order at Freedom Munitions trying to get in on the door-busters they had starting at 2am (1st 5 orders got a Seekins 10.5" upper, next 100 got a balisong bottle opener), but the site nearly crashed and it took 18 minutes to complete checkout. Did not get a freebie......

Just now bought a Larue Tactical MBT for my SPR.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Over a Grand at WM
    Waited in line for a Samsung 60 for two hours
    and my wife couldn't wait and added a couple hundred more to the cart, but the Fishers WM had a good system going, and I spotted five of Fishers Finest (FPD) at the store so my G-27 wasn't lonely.
    Now today wife said gee we should have got a 32 Samsung for the kids room......DUH!
    So back out today and the manager gave me the sale price.
    I am in for the day now.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I was in Lowes about 10:00 am, got my wood glue, and some dowel rod, and was out the door in less than 10 minutes. Stopped and picked up a few beers at my local bottle shop, and am home for the day!

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I don't leave my couch to shop. Can't beat sale prices coupled with free shipping. Few things for the wife and handloading components for me. Happy and may head out to shoot awhile or fish. Then again may sit and prep some brass. Decisions decisions.

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Bought these in a "pre" BF sale and received them today. I'm pretty well stocked up on mags, but I'm building a .300 BLK pistol and wanted some mags I could dedicate to the new (to me) caliber.

Mags_zpscaqqcpdi.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Saved $40 on a Primo Bipod for hubby and picked up a game caller for $35 from the bargain cave. He said his batteries in his 5 year old caller were not holding a charge. After I quit laughing hysterically, I pointed out that his current caller still uses cassette tapes and I know I bought it while I was working at a job I left 15 years ago. I think he got his money's worth out of those batteries. The new caller is way lighter and less to carry and can have more calls downloaded to it and has a WIRELESS remote....the "five year old" one did not have this very modern feature. :laugh: Free shipping as well.

I got myself a new coat for $14 after using my $12 in reward points in combination with a great sale price....and free shipping.

Just bought some yarn for some of my projects also with free shipping and on sale for good prices.

With all of the free shipping, what is the point of going anywhere and dealing with the crowds and waiting in lines?

sonovasailor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    southport
    I scored a Gen # Glock 17 for $484 plus tax at Beech Grove Firearms. They have 5% off of everything in the store. (Except consignments). I think I'll go back and look for something for the wife, I just like shopping there.

weedsnager

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 28, 2013
    Winfield, In
    All of this should be good with the rebate correct? I wanted to pick some up but 3 different places were out when I went in store.

You can get the rebate for up to 40 boxes
    Nothing EVER.
    Black Friday makes me think of the Jerry Lewis movie where two fat women fight over a girdle in a department store. :laugh:
    The idea of being in a store fighting my way through a mob of people doesn't appeal to me.

order online, no need to go to a store

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Picked up a Tangfolio Witness and some Critical Defense ammo at the Stout Field gun show then went to Fort Liberty in Avon and picked up the new Walther Creed and a Springfield XDM9. Today was a very good day!
    Dan

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    They must have been giving away $100 bills at the Bedford Rural King today. My brother wanted to look at their safe deals but one look at the crowd and we punted that idea.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    They must have been giving away $100 bills at the Bedford Rural King today. My brother wanted to look at their safe deals but one look at the crowd and we punted that idea.

I wanted to use their 20 % off coupon on a electric smoker today. Rolled in the parking lot about 3:45 in Columbus. Holy Crap it was full! I went in and fought the lines to get to the smokers. Grabbed it. Daughter and I wandered a while. Came back up front, lines were manageable...bought the smoker and walked out.

I couldnt' believe how many people were there that late in the day, though.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I picked up an electric smoker for a decent deal(although the reviews online have me debating boxing it up and taking it back)...as well as a couple of laptops(wife needed one for work and mom needed one...)...and then most importantly....3k rounds of extreme 124 gr bullets for 210 shipped. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom