Bill O' Reilly Supports Uni Background checks, Gun Registration.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    What do you expect? He's a born-and-raised New Yorker. He lives and works in the NYC bubble. None of those people -- no, not even on Fox News -- who live in NYC or DC will have any serious understanding of the Second Amendment. That's why I get so disgusted when those types pontificate from their ivory towers about how the rest of us should live, whether it's the cost of gasoline (they take cabs or limos), the cost of food (they eat out a lot, I'm sure) or the right to defend one's life and liberty. It's all just theoretical to them.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    is

Bill just does not know the difference between a right and a privilage. Registering your vehicle goes hand in hand with one's driver's license; which is a privilage granted by the state. Firearms ownership is a RIGHT granted each citizen under the US Constitution. Come one Bill do some research.

Last edited:

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    As has been stated above - 99% of the (rich) people living in the Welfare city of N York have not a clue - especially the rich that have their bodyguards. Probably the the only thing they have shot is a squirt gun (and probably had that taken away). The term "hunting" probably invokes memories of looking for a deal on their luxury car or yacht. I am very sure they live in gated communities with either private security or exceptional police presence. Zero connection to Common working folk.

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    O'reilly is left of center on most major issues.
    It's always baffled me why so many say he's conservative.

Ahhhhhhhh I was all with everyone until this.

Just because I don't agree with him, or you don't, does not mean he is "left of center". The fact is the majority of the country feels this way on this issue, and the gays, and contraception choice, ETC. The center is not where you think it is. I don't support gun registration or universal background checks. But I will not bend facts to support my point. He is not left of center. That is where the center is. You can argue the point he made and its merits. Thats fine. But don't think for a second that most of the country doesn't feel the same way. The fact is I/you/we are right of center.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by edporch

Ahhhhhhhh I was all with everyone until this.

Just because I don't agree with him, or you don't, does not mean he is "left of center". The fact is the majority of the country feels this way on this issue, and the gays, and contraception choice, ETC. The center is not where you think it is. I don't support gun registration or universal background checks. But I will not bend facts to support my point. He is not left of center. That is where the center is. You can argue the point he made and its merits. Thats fine. But don't think for a second that most of the country doesn't feel the same way. The fact is I/you/we are right of center.

He's anti death penalty, pro gun control, pro abortion on demand, to name a few.
    These are not centrist views.
    We'll have to agree to disagree.

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    Also I will tell media figure and gun lover, and lives in New
    York City; Anthony Cumia (from the O&A show XM 202). I can also name several other New York City pro gunners. Where someone lives does not dictate how they feel. Thats nuts. Look at California. What can be more liberal then California????? Yet 40% of voters are Republican. Texas has 35-40% Democrats.

INDIANA VOTED FOR OBAMA IN 2008 !!!! LIBERAL INDIANA.........

Damn Hoosiers living in there welfare Ivory Towers, votin for that OBAMA

Below a must watch Anthony video on how to defend yourself from home invasions in NY City
    This might be NSFW. I don't think it is I just put that on every video I post so the MODS don't beat me....
    [video=youtube;BTE4pIAjDDc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTE4pIAjDDc[/video]

Last edited:

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by edporch

He's anti death penalty, pro gun control, pro abortion on demand, to name a few.
    These are not centrist views.
    We'll have to agree to disagree.

He is not pro abortion on demand. Pro gun control is the center. Look at every darn poll. Over 80% of americans including gun owners support universal background checks. It's a fact. I don't agree with it, but it's a fact.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I don't care if O'Reilly is "left" or "right." He is 1) a Statist, which is intolerable, and 2) arrogant to the point of hubris, with is annoying.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    He is not pro abortion on demand. Pro gun control is the center. Look at every darn poll. Over 80% of americans including gun owners support universal background checks. It's a fact. I don't agree with it, but it's a fact.
    I do not think that the 80% is accurate. When people are actually told what UBC means, the people that I know that think they were for them are not. This is just the media spreading misinformation, like you are more likely to be killed by your own gun.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I think the term for O'Reilly is "populist". He tries to be where he thinks the mood of the people are that he claims to be looking out for.

Top Bottom