• Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Hello All -

Just a quick AAR for the BigTanker donations that ended Sunday. All funds have been collected and a cashiers check is being sent this afternoon. Thank you so much to everyone that donated and made a difference in this. Your generosity is amazing and INGO should be proud.

Also, a GIANT thank you to @gmcttr. Aside from a very generous additional donation, this fine person purchased the receiver for $650, promptly paid, then instructed me to give it to Dustin's family. I spoke with BT's father this morning and we're making arrangements to get this done. They're going to decide on engraving, then I'll be shipping it to a local shop up north.

I will continue to update this thread as needed.

Thank you all again for a successful collection, and showing such kindness to our Emeritus member and his family.

Last edited:

Lpherr

Occupied
    Hello All -

Just a quick AAR for the BigTanker donations that ended Sunday. All funds have been collected and a cashiers check is being sent this afternoon. Thank you so much to everyone that donated and made a difference in this. Your generosity is amazing and INGO should be proud.

Also, a GIANT thank you to @gmcttr. Aside from a very generous additional donation, this fine person purchased the receiver for $650, promptly paid, then instructed me to give it to Dustin's family. I spoke with BT's father this morning and we're making arrangements to get this done. They're going to decide on engraving, then I'll be shipping it to a local shop up north.

I will continue to update this thread as needed.

Thank you all again for a successful collection, and showing such kindness to our Emeritus member.

Please check the zip code. I think it may be incorrect.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    One more question.
    Was there a produce kicker involved in the final bid?
    How much consideration was given for the ear of... wait, that's two questions.
    NEVERMIND

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    oldfish15
    Top Bottom