• ...and so much more!
  • CTBay

Marksman
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 13, 2021
    Bedford
    Accuracy Unlimited in Seymour is moving. No more range. Sucks as that was one of my favorite places to shoot. I have definitely seen it full but often only a few people and I never witnessed anyone doing anything unsafe. They employees didn’t hover or give you asinine rules. It was open on weekends. It was my favorite:(

They are moving. I guess they will have a store but no range. They have 10% off everything until Christmas. I got some quality 9mm for $16 and change. They have random great deals on some stuff. They sold me their giant Hornady 43310 for $300. I giant $100 bags of brass for $30. I got a whole case of holsters for $30, I will ebay those.

Guns are all 10% too. The rifles were dwindling fast. I noticed several people leaving with multiple rifles.

Half the store is Archery. Im not into that but Ill bet theres some deals to be had.

Its 10% off everything with other smoking deals piled in front of the door and on the counter. His reloading stuff was always a little cheaper than BTB and ACME and now its even less.

Someone already got the only 10mm they had and there aren’t too many pistols other than Glocks left. Lots of Savage rifles and shotguns still there when I left yesterday.

Top Bottom