• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Trump didn’t campaign on the $2,000 checks in Georgia like the Dems did. Apples and oranges.

Trump, as I recall, signed multiple EOs to help bring down the prices of prescription drugs. Those are all objectively good. For whatever reason this one must damage some Democrat interest group. But I guess you’re okay with that.

Lying to further an agenda. Another tactic that gets adopted. My statement stands. A freeze is not a reversal.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    The EO in question did not just effect the insulin/epi pen rules, it out on hold a number of Trump EOs that had not gone into effect yet.

The Department of Health and Human Services on Thursday announced that the directive would be put on hold among a number of other measures that were passed under Trump, but are not yet in effect.

From this article:

So obviously the media and the OP picked the one that would push the most buttons to headline.

"On hold" is not "reversed". Your outrage is not entirely supported by facts.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Stop. He was matching. Bidden went full on "Buy your vote" in Georgia or did you not see this. He and his ilk as much as said get us the seats and you will get the $2K........that is :bs: wrong.
    How can this even be argued. Unless that all you live for.....?????

He was doing it before the general election. He was doing it after the general election He was doing it before the special election. He was doing it after the special election.

How that that be argued?

Surprised that matching is a defensible position though.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County

Lying to further an agenda. Another tactic that gets adopted. My statement stands. A freeze is not a reversal.
    Those stories are AFTER Trump lost the election.

Read what I wrote.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    ^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^

That buffoon did not write those EO's peoples.
    He did not order them to be written.
    They were prepared by his handlers to slap trump in the pie hole. Every one of them. Hell halfway through he even stated he had no idea what he was signing but he was singing anyway. Cant find that link now butt it was out there yesterday.

Again, he is a shell. A puppet.
    When the sell the word processor that Trump personally wrote all of his EOs on I bet they get a fantastic price for it. Trump didn't have any "people" he was a one man show. IMO, Trump/Biden are opposite sides of a very bad coin.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    The EO in question did not just effect the insulin/epi pen rules, it out on hold a number of Trump EOs that had not gone into effect yet.

From this article:

So obviously the media and the OP picked the one that would push the most buttons to headline.

I doubt those effected notice much difference between your terms lol. Perhaps it's just on hold for evaluation so they can come back and take credit for it.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Meanwhile:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

At least the media isn't making up BS or denying facts like they've done non stop for the past five years.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    You think? Let it be challenged in court OR get to looking into it when the time is right. Wiping it off the table does nothing but spite the previous administration and screw over people who choose between eating and affording their potentially life saving medicine.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You think? Let it be challenged in court OR get to looking into it when the time is right. Wiping it off the table does nothing but spite the previous administration and screw over people who choose between eating and affording their potentially life saving medicine.
    Should this EO be expanded to all people who choose between eating and affording their potentially life saving medicine?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    So when do you support government interference in the market and when don't you? Is it good when Trump does it, but not if the Ds do it? Is it OK if it benefits you or someone you know, but not if it doesn't? Where is the line?

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    It had never gone into effect.

A number of Trump's EOs were put on hold, not "wiped off the table".

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Should this EO be expanded to all people who choose between eating and affording their potentially life saving medicine?
    What the hell does that have to do with the discussion? Had Biden expanded it to other medications I'm not sure I'd disagree with him but he didn't. He threw American citizens under the bus out of spite.

Period.

Top Bottom