Biden and his $450,000 per person per illegal payment plan.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

carry205

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2017
    Florissant
    Are you folks as outraged as I am? Saw this on the news yesterday, tried to link the article to this post, but it failed. Maybe someone who is more tech savvy than me can link for all to read. This needs to get out there.
    Biden is planning to give each alien $450,000.00 who crossed the border and was separated during the previous administration, making some instant millionaires. There will be a veritable flood of illegals coming across soon. 9/11 and Gold Star families don’t even get this kind of payment. What a slap in the face to our heroes, their families, and the taxpayer. Here’s a thought: why doesn’t he give $450,000.00 to each homeless veteran? I see nothing good coming out of this situation. He needs to be impeached, removed from office, and expelled from the U.S.
    I have no more words to express my utter disbelief than “Let’s go, Brandon”.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Are you folks as outraged as I am? Saw this on the news yesterday, tried to link the article to this post, but it failed. Maybe someone who is more tech savvy than me can link for all to read. This needs to get out there.
    Biden is planning to give each alien $450,000.00 who crossed the border and was separated during the previous administration, making some instant millionaires. There will be a veritable flood of illegals coming across soon. 9/11 and Gold Star families don’t even get this kind of payment. What a slap in the face to our heroes, their families, and the taxpayer. Here’s a thought: why doesn’t he give $450,000.00 to each homeless veteran? I see nothing good coming out of this situation. He needs to be impeached, removed from office, and expelled from the U.S.
    I have no more words to express my utter disbelief than “Let’s go, Brandon”.
    Yeah, it is outrageous.

However, I haven't been able to find out who is behind the amounts being quoted. It appears that the number of incidents involved range between 3000 and 30 individuals.

It's inflammatory as hell and I expect 80% of the voters on both sides of the aisle would scream over any such settlements.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom