Biden administration is close to giving WHO power over every intimate aspect of your life

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You have way more faith than I? LOL
    I know. We've been down this path before with treaties though. Lots of hand wringing about a treaty and the Senate never approved it.

Unless you think this is the thing that the Ds will finally get rid of the filibuster to pass. I don't see that happening.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I figure that the government should focus on American health rather than acting out being a player on the world health stage. I would imagine that the who is just looking for some pallets of American tax payer cash for their corrupt leadership more than anything.

Always follow the money

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I know. We've been down this path before with treaties though. Lots of hand wringing about a treaty and the Senate never approved it.

Unless you think this is the thing that the Ds will finally get rid of the filibuster to pass. I don't see that happening.
    Actually the the 60 majority does not apply here it is 67 or two thirds majority for treaties as I understand it. But there have been simple majorities shenanigans perpetrated in times of recess, as I have read…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Always follow the money
    I have posted the same words here hundreds of times, but I am coming around to the thinking we need to add “and power” to the line. It appears to me that not all is done today just for the money, power seems to be a big part of that equation.

If we look back at history, were Lennin, Stalin, Mao, even Hitler motivated by money? I don’t think so, it was all power, money came along, but power was the focus. Do you think any of the above ever said do x, to bring in the money? I do not, they were always about power….

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Actually the the 60 majority does not apply here it is 67 or two thirds majority for treaties as I understand it. But there have been simple majorities shenanigans perpetrated in times of recess, as I have read…
    Even less of a chance of happening then.

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    The two thirds majority is irrelevant for it to be ratified. The objectives of the treaty will be implemented by the deep state bureaucracy as has been happening all along, circumventing the legislative process. Just my opinion.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I have posted the same words here hundreds of times, but I am coming around to the thinking we need to add “and power” to the line. It appears to me that not all is done today just for the money, power seems to be a big part of that equation.

If we look back at history, were Lennin, Stalin, Mao, even Hitler motivated by money? I don’t think so, it was all power, money came along, but power was the focus. Do you think any of the above ever said do x, to bring in the money? I do not, they were always about power….

Money is just a representation or conduit of power, if you have enough of it you pay people to keep you in power. There was a lot of money moving around at the high levels of nazi germany and while there's less history of it with the other three, I would imagine that's because they have to maintain the appearance of being good communists.

For me, always follow the money strips away any kind of ideology and exposes the crass, self serving nature of leadership, much like BLM.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    When was the last time a active congress critter or president held legally accountable for breaking the law or found in violation of the constitution and put in prison?
    Not soon or often enough or they would be for the people and put America first.
    This whole pile of poo of encouraging companies to invest overseas is sickening. No wonder Russia has to wait for China to ship them parts so they can finish off Ukraine!

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL

I agree with Leadeye also saying money is a conduit of power. They're intertwined. I think Dr. Yeadon explains your comment about the overall big picture is about total control.

I haven't watched the entire video but it's pretty good. There's a written summary of the video where he states "The objective is control. It’s not about money. . . . It’s not about to make a bit more loot out of our hides. I am not saying some people have not made money. Yes, they have, but is it the driving underlying motive? I don’t think it is in any way, shape or form. It’s control. How would they get control? I think ultimately by marking you with a vaccine, and you don’t need a vaccine.”

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    From 1984...

"Always Winston, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face, forever."

I don't know if psychotics are attracted to power or vice versa, maybe both.

You can look at money as potential energy, having a vast store of it means you can move a great deal of whatever in the direction you want it to go, sometimes simply by the intimidation factor of it's potential.

Still, we are all mortal and finite, and at the end of the day, the final decision will be made by the man with the gun for his own reasons.

Top Bottom