Best Yote huntin tactics for early spring?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shawnba67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    So Indiana
    Ive got a fox pro caller, and a decoy, and some howlin heat, Anyone with some experience in southern indiana huntin yotes this time of year. Ive had no luck the way's ive been trying. Any and all info is appreciated.

shawnba67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    So Indiana
    mostly just setting up in field edges and such, some howls mostly rabbit in distress. But had always been at night. Now gonna try daylight so i can watch and learn more. BUt ive never called in anything but the barn cat!

shawnba67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    So Indiana
    I dont beleive i have the siren sound on my caller would be worth a try, was hoping for more detail on what i might try to call them in for the shot if you have any proven methods. Thanks

fireman585

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    FoxPro has the siren call on there web site it's a free download . That sound works good for locating them .

shawnba67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    So Indiana
    Thanks for the help fellas. I did find the free siren at fox pro got it in the call now. Also got the book hunting eastern coyotes by l. Lewand pretty good read think i know where ive been tripping up at now.

shawnba67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    So Indiana
    Tried some sat eve never got any response of any kind. Then the farmers dog came out milling around and i left. He didnt see any either (the dog) How loud would you start your locater howl or siren or ? I have the fox pro scorpion and the extra 55watt speaker?

Top Bottom