• ...and so much more!
  • Indhawkeye

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2018
    Zionsville
    What’s the group think of the best POCKET carry? The best one I have is a Kahr P380. Absolutely love it! Mini-9’s are just too big for my taste. With the Kahr I can barely tell it’s there. And with modern ammo tech, the 380 still packs a punch. Albeit not much capacity. What’s next best? LCP Max??? Many Thanks.

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    S&W Centennial J-Frame. Small, nothing to snag, no slide to get pushed out of battery, long heavy DA trigger for safety, and a full-power cartridge in either the .38+p or .357 Mag. For me personally, I also find that the shape of the grip lends itself to establishing a proper grip in the pocket better than most small semi-autos.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    You guys who pocket carry a 365XL must have some huge pockets.
    Cargo pants. I carry the x so short slide but xl module. Alabama holster works well. Now I need to get an optic cut alabama holster. Interested to see how well it fits and draws once I add an enclosed optic.

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    I pocket carry two guns, though usually not at the same time. Big boy is the Kahr CM9 (147gr HST). Baby brother is the Keltec P32 (73gr FMJ). The P365XL goes in a Kydex IWB, if/when carried. Considering selling the XL and buying a CA Off Duy. That would make all my carry hardware DAO.

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    I disabled the safety...
    Some DA will likely be roasting your chestnuts on Hollywood Blvd, if you shoot some one with that piece. Certainly and for positive sure if that someone was not your intended target. That said, the first thing I did with my Buckmark was REMOVE THE DAMN MAGAZINE SAFETY. But that ain't a carry gun.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Some DA will likely be roasting your chestnuts on Hollywood Blvd, if you shoot some one with that piece. Certainly and for positive sure if that someone was not your intended target. That said, the first thing I did with my Buckmark was REMOVE THE DAMN MAGAZINE SAFETY. But that ain't a carry gun.

I've been gone too long...

I can't just pop back onto INGO after a 200 year plus absence and expect to be up to date.....

That's the pistol I carried when I traveled to Corydon to sign our state constitution in 1816....It has sentimental value.....

1705038908289.png

Top Bottom