• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    I need suggestions on a 9mm can system that will work on a semi-auto pistol, AR-15 and is full auto rated for a SMG.

let's hear em'

SWR Trident 9. Extremely quiet, so much so that I shoot it dry, rated for light full auto use, and modular design with the availability of four different mounts; Fixed, LCD for pistol, 3 lug, and UZI barrel nut mount. Here is mine on my different hosts.

Glock 17, LWD threaded barrel, and the LCD booster mount:

G17TridentEdit.jpg

Bobcat Weapons MP5 clone SBR with the 3 lug mount:

BW5Trident.jpg

Vector UZI SMG with the UZI barrel nut mount:

UZITrident.jpg

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Great thread. I found this while cruising youtube.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2vS9zPQDKo]YouTube - SWR Trident-9 vs Gemtech MultiMount on a Glock 19[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcbVgf2aEzY]YouTube - YHM Cobra suppressor on a Glock 19[/ame]

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Well.....I was a bad boy.

I didn't take any of your advice and went with the new Yankee Hill Cobra Modular design in QD format. I will tell you in about 7 months if I am happy with my choice.

YHM-3180.jpg

Specifications:

Caliber................................................................................................................................................9mm
    Diameter..............................................................................................................................1.375 Inches
    Weight...........................................................................................................8.2 Ounces Without Mount
    Suppression Level...................................................................................................................-35 dB Dry
    Material.......................................................................Aircraft Quality Aluminum and Stainless Steel
    Finish......................................................................................................................Matte Black Hardcoat
    M.S.R.P..........................................................................................................................................$493.00

Benjamin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    I'm curious. Can I use any 9mm suppressor on a .380 ACP such as a Walther ppk? And does anyone produce a suppressor with a stainless finish to match a stainless gun?

Bulgy74

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    At the most you'd want something like the SRT Matrix 9mm can for a PPK. It's 5-6 inches long and just about 1" in diameter, no booster.

Top Bottom