• ...and so much more!
  • TJSaltdog

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    ^^^ This ^^^

or, find a used Glock, somewhere out there somebody has one they need to move and they need the money. probably find a gen 2 for that.
    you could probably find an o.k. Taurus revolver for that range as well.

Ive never owned a Glock or shot one. Ive heard good and bad things about them. I personally dont talk crap about guns I have not shot. I see a Glock in the near future.

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Everyone know's that the S&W SD VE series is one of the best guns for the money at around $320.00 dollars. What are some other quality guns for the money at $300-$350 range?

The trigger is less desirable on the SD VE, and for about $20-$30 dollars you can upgrade the trigger system. But over all its one of the best guns for your money.

I'm looking to add a couple of more guns and would like to know what you all think is the best for this price range.

With that being said, why don't you just spend $600-$700 on one really sweet one?

You can get a Glock, or a Smith and Wesson M&P, or my favorite, a Walther PPQ.

FirearmPatriot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    I just put a SCCY CPX-2 on layaway yesterday. It comes with two 10 round magazines weigh in around 15 ounces. It was $236.99 without tax. I will be interested to see how it performs.

Nick040905

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2012
    I just bought a Tristar t-120 9mm and have put 500 rounds through with no issues at all. Only cost me 300 new. It looks lika baby Deagle

Tomc1947

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    YODER
    I just put a SCCY CPX-2 on layaway yesterday. It comes with two 10 round magazines weigh in around 15 ounces. It was $236.99 without tax. I will be interested to see how it performs.
    That's a Great price, where did you get it?

I got a CPX2 a few months ago that I'm using as my EDC. Over 600 rounds so far and not a single problem. One thing is the trigger takes getting used to, very long and heavy pull.

I also have a Ruger MkIII, 22 45. Very nice pistol.

Top Bottom