• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    According to their website, they DO ship to Indiana so I think an apology is in order.

Where can we ship to?

We cannot ship internationally or to the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Utah

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Can we stop hijacking my thread, please? If you have a problem with someone ordering beer over the internet, please make your own thread about it. kthx.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I thought you could get it shipped to you if you pretended to have visited their place in person, establishing a business relationship.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    try vine and table if i remember they have a decent selection of beer got to say sun king brewery has some great beer
    \:rockwoot:

I've been there. That's a great place for wine, cheese, and gourmet food, but not so much on the beer. At least, not when I was there last. Maybe things have changed.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I can solve your problem. Just have IBM drop by the house. :)

While I'd love to do this...

Home Delivery is a :nono:, and get's me fired and the home delivery recipient along with me 3 hots and a cot.:laugh:

Not to get off topic, but this did happen one time to a distributor that I will not disclose, it seemed the driver was dropping off some extra needed supplies at his home garage and evidently his neighbor called the distributor asking how he could get in on the home delivery service also.:n00b:

Can we say that he was not the most brilliant rock in the box.

I do wish I could hook up Scutter, going to have to talk to him at the next 1500 and see what I can do.:yesway:

686 Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Huntington County

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Try floating this idea to Mr. G's in Noblesville on East Connor Street.
    I do know that since they opened up the new store almost 3 years ago that they really ramped up the micro/import beer selection and I imagine that they might be receptive to the though of it.

If he is still the manager, his name is Kirk, tell him Don, his old Monarch driver directed you towards them about it.

I haven't been in there in maybe a year. I think I went in to buy a bottle of Knob Creek or something. If they've embiggened their craft brew selection, I'm going to have to stop in again.

Top Bottom