• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Welcome to Bedford! We really need to have a meet and greet with so many INGOers now in our area.

I relocated back to my hometown a few years ago from Indy when I started out at Crane.

For actual gun stores it's hard to beat Acme Sports in Seymour and well worth the drive. It's the Bradis of southern IN. ACME Sports Facebook

Guns, Knives, and More in Paoli is a good shop, they have sales often. Guns Knives More Facebook
    They also have a few outdoor gun ranges and his Obama signs are usually hilarious

Harder's Gun Shop in Shoals and Herndon over in Bloomfield are both good guys.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I think you're right; a guy I work with is friends with the owner. However, unless I'm mistaken, that guy is really more about building custom AR's etc and selling them. He may not have much of a selection in-stock; I can't say either way because I've never been there.

That's 96 Tactical

They added a gunshop to the building where they do motorcycle repair, but it seems to have slowed down since the son took a job out in Small Arms.

semiautosniper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 16, 2012
    Cosners has a very good selection of used and new firearms... Yes, price is slightly but you have to haggle... Four seasons is good for FFL transfers, their selection is smaller...

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    Probably won't go back to Four Season's for a while. I usually only dealt with Ed or his son Tyler, but the new help they got in there now is awful. Had a gun transferred there and it said it was delivered @ 1030. Waited for 4hrs and no call. I eventually drove over and they said they haven't received anything all day. I proceeded to tell them that it was delivered as I received confirmation as being signed for. I was then told by the old crusty guy carrying the 1911 that "sometimes those online things are wrong". After peeking over the counter I saw my gun and asked if that was it. Sure enough it was. Another excuse was then handed out saying no contact information was with the gun. I proceeded to pick up the packing slip included with the gun that had all my contact info. Needless to say there was no response to that. Filled out the 4473, took home the gun and haven't been back since.

On that note, I recommend Herndon's out in Bloomfield. I have never bought anything besides ammo but they have good prices especially on Colt 6920s($950). I couldn't justify the purchase though as I am sitting on too many ARs now. Welcome to the area:welcome:

Top Bottom