1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Those are NOT funny IMHO.
    Those poor girls will never want to shoot again.

Its because of their idiot boyfriends and husbands who never taught them the proper way. Its funny watching young women on YouTube as their significant other is laughing right before they pull the trigger as they aren't in proper clothing for the job at hand. Don't get me wrong I love the pics. I would love if my wife would model some of the guns I have, but she's not for it. So I get my pleasure here.

David D

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2013
    New Albany area
    Ok, so I agree that upon serious contemplation they aren't funny, but... I did watch them several times while laughing, before I realized that they aren't funny...

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I don't think either of these girls were set up or wrongly instructed - my opinion. Best I can tell they both have eyes and ears and a decent grip, but apparently in both cases just over gunned. I let a young lady shoot my .458 SOCOM last year in prep for deer season and she got scope bit. She's shot before, she was doing it right, just a little light for the weapon. I've never noticed much of a kick on it at all and just mis-judged her.

I suppose no one on INGO has ever misjudged a pupil - girlfriend or not - but I wouldn't be quite so quick to judge.

Also, I was put flat on my back side by a double barrel when I was younger - my dad's mistake - and I'm still shooting. So i wouldn't necessarily jump to conclusions they'll never shoot again either.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    In fact, now that I look a little closer to girl #1, she's not a newbie. She kept a decent grip and maintained muzzle discipline all the way. Good on her. Too much gun. It happens.

#1 arguablley, yes, but was she set up to fail?

#2 Looks like a setup all the way.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    In fact, now that I look a little closer to girl #1, she's not a newbie. She kept a decent grip and maintained muzzle discipline all the way. Good on her. Too much gun. It happens.

OK.....Think about that big mouth know it all female that would not shut up about her ability's etc.
    I can shoot that she would say....endlessly. Had to run with the boys. Anything a man can do a woman can do as well.

OK I said as I handed her my .44 Mag SW. I started to explain what it was about and in a full on effort to grow a package she totally ignored me and touched off a round. At the time it was not funny as we held a rag to her leaking skull but now it is. Freaking hilarious.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I get your meaning but that vid is so fake.
    Where did you get that?

HAHAHA! Where all great vid's come from grasshopper - BING.

Guys, of course setting someone up to fail is wrong. I just don't see anything to conclude anyone's set up here.

I could make the argument shotgun girl is flopping though...The NBA would be proud.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom