• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They didn't like me for my money, the loved me because I brough the beer you guys got sauced on amd then went overboard dropping fivers instead of singles. :cool:
    Knew every girl at Bras Flamingo by their real name, not stage name.

Got awkward sometimes out and about like one of the malls and with Mrs. IBM and running into one of them, they would always say I'm the bartender at so and so to cover my butt.
    Yeah I was an HVAC tech and also rolled with a bunch of guys up on 2 wheels. WE had our spots where the long necks were Icey cold.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Yeah I was an HVAC tech and also rolled with a bunch of guys up on 2 wheels. WE had our spots where the long necks were Icey cold.
    I delivered so many cases and kegs of beer in the Indy/Metro area I lost count at about 2.5 million cases, think i hit 3 mil, that's slinging A LOT of beer. I do remember Brass was good for 200 cases of Budweiser returns and 30 kegs twice a week.

At one time I was delivering every strip bar in the city, and believe me, there was more than a couple I didn't want to enter, because of clientele or the people on stage. Man I get cold chills of some of the memory's, any one got a fresh bottle of eye bleach??? :n00b:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I delivered so many cases and kegs of beer in the Indy/Metro area I lost count at about 2.5 million cases, think i hit 3 mil, that's slinging A LOT of beer. I do remember Brass was good for 200 cases of Budweiser returns and 30 kegs twice a week.

At one time I was delivering every strip bar in the city, and believe me, there was more than a couple I didn't want to enter, because of clientele or the people on stage. Man I get cold chills of some of the memory's, any one got a fresh bottle of eye bleach??? :n00b:
    Yes sir. I did not have you regular access to all of them but we knew our way around.
    More so than I will openly admit.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just noticed the other day that The Classy Chassy is now "Onyx". That was my main (just about only) hangout back then. I has a sad. Knew a lot of the employees and regulars and made some good friends.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just noticed the other day that The Classy Chassy is now "Onyx". That was my main (just about only) hangout back then. I has a sad. Knew a lot of the employees and regulars and made some good friends.
    Were the race cars hanging in there when you attended bar at that place.....?????

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Very cool!
    That was from my connections in the pro ranks of the racing industry.
    The people that owned the club then were straight up strange agents. Nice enough and paid cash but man what a pair.
    We would get in very early and try to get a complete car done or at least safely in the air. About half an hour before that would turn on the signs the girls started showing up. The owner always warned us that "Whores" were going to be coming in. And we needed to be careful. :lmfao:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That was from my connections in the pro ranks of the racing industry.
    The people that owned the club then were straight up strange agents. Nice enough and paid cash but man what a pair.
    We would get in very early and try to get a complete car done or at least safely in the air. About half an hour before that would turn on the signs the girls started showing up. The owner always warned us that "Whores" were going to be coming in. And we needed to be careful. :lmfao:
    Jan and Gary? Jan was pretty cool. All the girls called her "Mom". I didn't really have any interactions with Gary, but he used to own a steakhouse at Thompson and Madison too. In fact, the ATM receipts at the Classy showed "Gary's Steakhouse". I figured that was just a cover in case guys' wives and girlfriends found the receipt. :):

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Jan and Gary? Jan was pretty cool. All the girls called her "Mom". I didn't really have any interactions with Gary, but he used to own a steakhouse at Thompson and Madison too. In fact, the ATM receipts at the Classy showed "Gary's Steakhouse". I figured that was just a cover in case guys' wives and girlfriends found the receipt. :):
    I was their beer sales rep before I switched companies and went back driving. She always had to be in the cooler when a delivery was made. She made Jennifer Anniston look 2nd rate in the cold cooler.

Guys I'm telling ya, our paths more than likely crossed more than a few times back in the day.

I was a fixture on the SE quad of Indy for over 7 years, The Grove around to E 10th and back over to Emerson and down. Before that I was South side Indy to South of Greenwood.

Top Bottom