• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    Ok, who is it? Who drives the red Volvo, who's passenger side is all beat in, and has the colorful pro-gun stickers on it? I parked next to you for a very short time last week at Menards.

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    Mgderf the famous Cricketeer may drive that exact rig, God bless hin and his cool ride. My daughter refers to him as "that Santa helper guy", we have a picture of him on the wall of fame in the gunroom.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Mgderf the famous Cricketeer may drive that exact rig, God bless hin and his cool ride. My daughter refers to him as "that Santa helper guy", we have a picture of him on the wall of fame in the gunroom.

Yes, that is me, and the "Little Red Truck that could"!

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I recall two interesting cars at Menard's in all my past.

1. A car with "Larry the Cable Guy" plastered all over it. Before I knew anything of him. I wonder if it was him?

2. I saw a Ferrari 550 Maranello pulling out of the one at Emerson. Nice ride.

Last week, unrelated, I saw a Porsche Carrera GT at Panera, near same intersection. And this morning I heard them say on last night's AutoBlog podcast that the GT was a one-piece carbon fiber tub. Nice V10 car, for sure. I got photos of it there, too.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    So, who's going to post picks of the car now that it has earned a two-page thread?

My camera was dog-eaten some months ago, and has yet to be replaced.
    Doesn't much matter in my case though. I don't know how to post pictures to the web, and don't really care to learn.

Next time you see it at Menards, feel free to help yourself to a pic. I'm sure there are several pics of it around. I just don't know who might have one that would be reading these posts.

Top Bottom