• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    ***SOLD*** Update: I have 6 barely-used Carbon Express Mayhem Hunters (250) and 5 Easton XX75 aluminum (500 spine) arrows I will throw in to get you started. the Carbon Express' have barely been used.

Bear short-axle bow, $100 cash, located in Indianapolis. Fiber optic pin sight and QAD Hunter drop-away arrow rest. The unique feature of this bow is the very wide weight adjustment range. You can adjust pull weight from 5~70 pounds with the limb bolts, and I can attest that it really does go down that far (currently pulling in the 40~50# range). This is ideal for teaching a new shooter & especially a young person who can't pull a heavier bow. Currently set at 28" draw (the cams have markings from 15~29"). The cables are in decent shape, but the string is frayed and needs replaced (priced accordingly). Despite the frayed string (I believe this was from the attempt at installing the peep sight), the bow has not been shot very much; the previous owner got it when Dick's was selling these as a package for $400, and was not an archery shooter. I have shot the bow and confirmed it is ok. My focus is recurve, and I got this for my son to shoot some compound but he lost interest.

Bear-Bow.jpg

Thanks for looking...

Last edited:

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Back to top...time to fling some arrows. I have 6 barely-used Carbon Express Mayhem Hunters (250) and 5 Easton XX75 aluminum (500 spine) arrows I will throw in to get you started. the Carbon Express' have barely been used.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom