• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Awaters1991

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2021
    Westfield
    I bought a Pork Sword from BCA, near setup to run suppressed. I bought it in .375 raptor because of the flexibility of the cartridge. Anybody have any data or experience with this?

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    I bought a Pork Sword from BCA, near setup to run suppressed. I bought it in .375 raptor because of the flexibility of the cartridge. Anybody have any data or experience with this?
    Gonna need to see some pictures. I've had a Pork Sword chassis for a couple years now. My action is off at LRI for blueprinting and I just ordered a 375 barrel from X-Caliber.

I see it's been over a year since you got it - have you shot it much?
    Starting to work through the loads that I want to use for mine. Going to find some cheap cast/coated bullets for subsonic work and a few Speer or Sierra bullets for deer. Plan on using the load data from the 375 Raptor site for the supers and will be working up my own loads using Trailboss for subs.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Gonna need to see some pictures. I've had a Pork Sword chassis for a couple years now. My action is off at LRI for blueprinting and I just ordered a 375 barrel from X-Caliber.

I see it's been over a year since you got it - have you shot it much?
    Starting to work through the loads that I want to use for mine. Going to find some cheap cast/coated bullets for subsonic work and a few Speer or Sierra bullets for deer. Plan on using the load data from the 375 Raptor site for the supers and will be working up my own loads using Trailboss for subs.
    OP hasn't logged onto INGO since March 2021 sooo...

Top Bottom