• ...and so much more!
  • CavMedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Plainfield
    Alright guys!
    Pending approval the class will be at Plainfield Public Library in the West Room at 1400 on Sat. 21 Sept. You will need to bring note taking material a roll of.duct tape and cash/check for $25.
    If most people come back and say this day is not good then I can try to work out a date.

CavMedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Plainfield
    So, I heard back from the Library. I cant hold the class there due to it not being free and open to everyone. So...I am going to hold it at Hummel Park in Plainfield in one of the Pavilions(most likely the one closet to the rear parking lot, its the one that is closet to the restrooms). The date and time will be the same.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Alright guys!
    Pending approval the class will be at Plainfield Public Library in the West Room at 1400 on Sat. 21 Sept. You will need to bring note taking material a roll of.duct tape and cash/check for $25.

I'm teaching class that day so I won't be able to make it.

ADT knights

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Hendricks County
    If you still have room I'm interested in joining...

Never mind. Checked my scheduld and I wouldn't be able to make it but if you have another in the future I'd like to take part.

Last edited:

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Got it ... Cash/Check for $25, note taking materials, and a roll of Duct Tape.1400 on Sat. 21 Sept at Hummel Park in Plainfield in one of the Pavilions(most likely the one closet to the rear parking lot, its the one that is closet to the restrooms). I'll be there.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    So, I heard back from the Library. I cant hold the class there due to it not being free and open to everyone. So...I am going to hold it at Hummel Park in Plainfield in one of the Pavilions(most likely the one closet to the rear parking lot, its the one that is closet to the restrooms). The date and time will be the same.
    I'll be there. There was some talk on "the run & gun project"s FB page about a class like this. I suppose there isn't room this time, but there's another group to teach.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Got it ... Cash/Check for $25, note taking materials, and a roll of Duct Tape.1400 on Sat. 21 Sept at Hummel Park in Plainfield in one of the Pavilions(most likely the one closet to the rear parking lot, its the one that is closet to the restrooms). I'll be there.
    Plus one coming with me.

Top Bottom