• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I guess “I didn’t pull the trigger.” is THE new defense to killing someone with a firearm. Gotta love alleged prosecutors who can’t prosecute a crime. Ouch!

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I guess “I didn’t pull the trigger.” is THE new defense to killing someone with a firearm. Gotta love alleged prosecutors who can’t prosecute a crime. Ouch!
    Since when are people, especially the rich and famous, ever held accountable for their actions?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Was it "mechanically improper" before or after they beat on it to try and get it to fire without pulling the trigger as was mentioned early on in the investigation?
    I'm calling BS on the whole line.. Just a load of double talk to justify to those lacking firearms knowledge cutting this cockroach loose. If there were really something "mechanically improper" it would have surfaced before now.. I would love to know who the "expert" was that came to that conclusion.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    I seem to recall a statement being made about the movie never being finished... out of respect or something like that.

Oh well, I guess that is what the memory hole is for.

...as I feel a whoosh of warm air on my face.

BackFromDC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 19, 2023
    Jeffersonville
    I don't think Baldwin should've gotten capital punishment or mega life sentence, but the dropping of manslaughter charges? That's already a low enough charge for killing a person, and multiple people saw it happen. It's got to be some Cali rich and powerful dealings happening there.

The other disturbing this is RETURNING TO SET!? Are they seriously thinking of finishing the movie and expecting people to go watch it!?

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I don't think Baldwin should've gotten capital punishment or mega life sentence, but the dropping of manslaughter charges? That's already a low enough charge for killing a person, and multiple people saw it happen. It's got to be some Cali rich and powerful dealings happening there.

The other disturbing this is RETURNING TO SET!? Are they seriously thinking of finishing the movie and expecting people to go watch it!?
    Not to defend this, but the twilight zone movie, the crow, the x files, and lots more movies any tv shows had deaths while filming and went on to be finished and released, AGAIN I’m not saying it’s right, but that it happens!

Now if the charges against Baldwin have been dropped, shouldn’t the charges against the set armorer be dropped as well? (Or did she not have enough money buy off her charges?)…or will the da file charges again later???

Top Bottom