• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bugzilla

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Several eagle cams out there, some local. Few years ago they seemed to change their format and I lost interest. Need to revisit a few this spring.

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    We see one (or more) of them near Manhattan on US40 (between Putnamville and Reelsville, west of Indy) quite often. Never get tired of it. Such an amazingly enormous bird to see in flight.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    My first was on s back road in Marion. It was in the middle of the road eating something. I thought it was a flying cow. Next was Metamora on the river . Huge nest and Eagles. Massive ain't the word

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    My hunting property is located very close to the junction of Fountain, Vermilion, and Parke counties.
    I've had this place for about six years and every year I see numerous bald eagles above and around my hunting shack.
    I have actually been caught off guard watching the sky with 5-7eagles soaring in the winds when I look at the ground and see several deer directly in front of me.
    I also see eagles in Tippecanoe county along the Wabash river mostly, but I also saw one in a corn field this year during deer season.
    Watching them never gets old.

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    Wife and I saw two of them yesterday on our way to hike at turkey run. Right near the Parke County line on sr236. One flew over the road. The other was sitting nearby in a field along the road. I swear the one sitting in the field was the size of a dog.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    We see one (or more) of them near Manhattan on US40 (between Putnamville and Reelsville, west of Indy) quite often. Never get tired of it. Such an amazingly enormous bird to see in flight.
    Wow what a small world. My grandma owned the gas station in Manhattan, it’s not very often I hear somebody mention it that’s not from the area.

Top Bottom