• KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    Don't worry, its not loaded.

e680vk.jpg

Searched INGO to see if this was posted anywhere. Seeing this brought a few conflicting reactions to mind. First I thought it was absolutely despicable. Then I realized I probably shouldn't be so upset at the way others parent their children. My concluding emotion? Somewhat funny. Thought I'd read other's ideas on it.

Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    I would be concerned about their parents just because of the child's safety... No way to treat a firearm...even if it is an airsoft gun

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Nah, you won't want any of that. If she thinks that's acceptable behavior she's about as dumb as a sack of rocks.

That has to be an airsoft, by the way. That gun would be too heavy for the child to hold like that.
    That and the diameter of that barrel has to be close to .45 and it appears to be a Beretta....:dunno:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Having had a couple of friends who have taken their own lives, I find very little humor with anyone, even (or especially) a baby, sticking a gun in their mouth.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    We often yell at the left because "assault weapons" look scary. Is this us doing the same thing? If the baby was a drooling over a GI Joe gun, toy gun that lights up, nerf gun that does shoot a projectile?

Wondering where the line is drawn. Or is the consensus: anything that resembles a gun should be locked in a safe?

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Then I realized I probably shouldn't be so upset at the way others parent their children.

Huh? The way others "parent" their children directly affects your world for the rest of your life. They become the losers you have to carry forever.

Yes, you should be so upset.

Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    Devil's advocate: would your opinion change if it was a starter (blanks) gun? With a solid barrel?

No it wouldn't, I'm not saying to get child services involved or anything. But I still would question their parenting...

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    So when was that picture taken and where is the news story about her being arrested and the kid taken away? I mean, that's what happens nowadays in this PC world we live in right?

Personally it's none of my business if her kid puts a gun in her mouth, real or not. Who knows, maybe there's an untapped market for firearm pacifiers. :baby:

Top Bottom