Background Checks for Tennis Shoes anyone?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mikeshep1462

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Sweetser
    Ridiculous. Just another example of a worthless human being trying to sue his way rich. I don't call many people worthless either. Most people, even some of the not so good ones, have at least one thing that makes them worth something, even if it's of low value to society. This guy has nothing, other than hookers with probable STDs I guess, for whatever that's worth.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    EVERYTHING is potentially dangerous. I could stab someone with a #2 pencil, smack you in the head with a frying pan, strangle you with a scarf, what-freaking-ever.

Every item sold should come with a warning label.

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    Really!?! I mean, REALLY!?!? Nike should sue the pimp for using the shoe as something other than what it is intended for. Stupid!

Mikeshep1462

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Sweetser
    I could stab someone with a #2 pencil

As strange as it sounds, this is how my best friend and I from high school became friends. I accidentally jabbed a #2 pencil into his wrist while turning around at a computer to get up, He thought it was hilarious, and we've been great friends ever since. He still has a black spot under his skin over 10 years later. He's a crazy one that guy though. Never knew anyone with bigger balls than him when it came to things that were potentially dangerous/deadly, other than soldiers who have fought in war of course.

Top Bottom