• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Welcome back! May you find unlimited hot water, clean sheets and uninterrupted sleep . . . and a deal at the gun show.:D

Did you see a tall guy with a gray fleece pull over and khaki Dockers? That was me. I waved.:laugh:

cox7215

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Kokomo, IN
    lol, sylvian, where u at on the globe??? LOL, well I did get a really good deal on some ammo cans that about it really..... it wasnt a bad show at all really.... anything else coming up soon???

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    lol, sylvian, where u at on the globe??? LOL, well I did get a really good deal on some ammo cans that about it really..... it wasnt a bad show at all really.... anything else coming up soon???

What size and how much are they running now?

Last time I saw cans at a decent price was 3~ years ago :(

Welcome back! :yesway:

JJ1977

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    NE Indy
    Welcome back, and what a better place to be than a gun show. Glad that you found some good priced ammo cans also. I was trying to make it today but plan on being out there tommorrow though.. Also where were you deployed to I was a Restepo myself, what a hell hole.. I am glad to be back, Know you are too...

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Im ashamed to tell where I am to someone who just came back from months in Afghanistan.
    I am currently in France enjoying the finest food in the world and few other good things. :D
    I guess its far from what you lived in Afghanistan but I will still be happy to come back to Indiana.I miss some people there and my trigger finger is itching quite bad.
    I should see a doctor or visit a local range. :dunno:

Top Bottom