• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    Glad to hear you will be joining us!

Now that the SS/Production match is over, Im diving into Limited! (and the 22 rifle of course)

see you saturday.

snojet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2009
    Carmel
    I've gone to the web-site (ACC) to find out what the round count is. But it isn't listed. Anyone know?

msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    Eric should have the match announcement out soon. I will post here when I receive it.

Typically 5 stages, 5 strings, 125 rounds. I usually bring 200 per gun to be safe.

blainepoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 25, 2008
    Hamiltonian
    Msquared, ahab, how are you guys? It's Big Joe from ACC/IDPA. I'll see you at the match.

Singlesix:
    I am a regular Idpa shooter and this will be my 2nd Steel match. It's a bunch of fun. Bring a bunch of mags, listen to the SOs, and have a great time.

-Poe

Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Boiler up! It looks like it's going to be a fun match this weekend...just waiting on my moonclips to show up.

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thread drift reply: I loathed the band while I was there - not because they were bad, but because I lived in those brownstone apartments on Waldron St & 3rd which happened to be on the band's practice route...which meant that their weekend practices at OMGO'Clock were unpleasant, to say the least.

:D

Yeah...you probably should have researched that one a bit before moving in. That practice parade route has been in place for ages. Then again, it only lasts August through November. :) I lost a good bit of my hearing when we'd play Hail while going through the parking garage on the way back from a Friday rehearsal.

Top Bottom