Please reply by conversation.

EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    GSG 1911-22

You know it, you love it….the classic .22lr 1911 by German Sport Guns, imported by ATI.

I believe these are touted as sharing more than 80% of parts with a USGI 1911, so you can play Lego-swap to a large degree and make this a creation of your own mind.

This pistol model is often used as a suppressor host. It makes a very fine one, you can very easily separate the slide and action sounds from the charge report, it makes a quiet suppressor seem even quieter.

This particular gun has not, to my knowledge, ever hosted a suppressor. I have only shot 100 rounds through it myself. It was bought from an INGO member in Spring of 2020 and hasn’t seen much use.

My oldest needs some pocket money for a school trip next week to Washington DC, and with my wife newly disabled but not receiving disability, the family budget is somewhere between a clown show and a cruel joke. In any event, it isn’t funny and sometimes I have to part with lovely things to make sure everyone gets some opportunities.

Cabela’s has this exact pistol on “Sale” today, marked down from $369.99 down to $319.99!!

Add sales tax, and you are just north of $340 out the door.

$250 for mine.

Comes with a non-matching Tupperware case and one magazine.

Thanks for looking, PM for contact information as soon as possible if interested! I will be in Indianapolis and Anderson today at various times, so I am sure we can make something work.

Thanks again!

Attachments

• DE3D09BC-BC67-4C9E-8E84-17CC9C8E9B01.jpeg
      DE3D09BC-BC67-4C9E-8E84-17CC9C8E9B01.jpeg
      448.4 KB · Views: 52
    Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom