• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Well, what I really mean is that if the facts are that the subjects spending egregiously exceeds his income, and the suspicion is he dabbles in weapon sales, then that is indeed an IRS matter.

If the T-men turn up evidence of "less than scrupulous" vetting of customers, then it becomes an ATF matter, and they can have a civilized, if still unexpected, meeting with the subject, without putting rounds downrange.
    Basically I'm saying someone screwed the pooch on this one.
    You do all realize we are trying to apply previously made un-constitutional restrictions to justify future un-constitutional restrictions, don't you?

During the depression people counted on and trusted the .gov to be there for them and allowed expansion to their realm of influence in an attempt to reel in the fringe. This should have been a short time allotment of influence (but it wasn't) and now it is used by the fringe to make the majority come to heel. It has all worked so well we now have proponents of the 2A making the case for the opponents. "Shall not be infringed" means just that, arguing over the amount of infringement is to voluntarily give our liberties away to try to save our freedom. It will never work. T Jefferson said, "anyone willing to sacrifice liberties for freedom deserve neither", and that my friends is where we all now sit...

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    1. Straight
    2. Well, they were there, weren't they?
    3. Maybe it was a legitimate raid. Maybe the ATF received evidence which forced their hand........like, the guy owned a boat. :dunno:
    What we don't know is what has transpired between the two party's before the 6am swat.
    I have doubt's that the swat was the first interaction between those two. We will see.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    What we don't know is what has transpired between the two party's before the 6am swat.
    I have doubt's that the swat was the first interaction between those two. We will see.

You are, of course, correct.
    But doesn't it seem logical that if ATF had previous contact with him and determined they needed to see what was in his residence, they could have detained him when he was was going to, or at, work, and simultaneously served the warrant to his wife/family or raided the unoccupied house.
    I'm just expressing my opinion that bloodshed could have easily been avoided. But that, apparently, is not one of the ATF's priorities.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    But doesn't it seem logical that if ATF had previous contact with him and determined they needed to see what was in his residence, they could have detained him when he was was going to, or at, work, and simultaneously served the warrant to his wife/family or raided the unoccupied house.
    I'm just expressing my opinion that bloodshed could have easily been avoided. But that, apparently, is not one of the ATF's priorities.
    And for the most part I do agree. It should be a bitter end thing to show up in the middle of the night and crash through the front door. It will continue until we the citizens have grown tired of it.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

No....more interested in trying to play "commando joe" and playing "look at my ****".

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Your post made me laugh, when my Thing 2 was about 4-5 yrs old we were castrating piglets one afternoon. We still use a scalpel. he walked over to us as I reached in and pulled out the testes along with the veins that follow. And after you could see him thinking, he says Dad, was that his beans? I said yep, we all laughed and his color changed and he then hustled back to the safety of the sofa with his mother.
    To this day, he will say, Pops' that really affected me.

Top Bottom