• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    Who would want to shoot a bunch of Sikhs? They have one of the most tolerant, non-violent, and non-intrusive religions in the world.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Who would want to shoot a bunch of Sikhs? They have one of the most tolerant, non-violent, and non-intrusive religions in the world.

That is an excellent question. One wonders why it has not been reported. It would be nice if we still lived in a society in which I would not find myself being so cynical as to suppose that the reason it would not be reported is likely that the culprits are of a group the media would prefer not to acknowledge to be involved in such an incident. It will be interesting to find out the answer to these questions, both who and why it has not been reported.

Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!
    Hospital spokeswoman just reported no fatalities. 3 people in crit condition, 1 who is in surgery. That does not include the officer who was shot and reported he will survive. Obviously things on the scene could be different.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood

And a 100% guarantee not a single firearm would be in the building and that no one would put up a fight.

These mass shooters are cowards of the worst kind!

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    That is an excellent question. One wonders why it has not been reported. It would be nice if we still lived in a society in which I would not find myself being so cynical as to suppose that the reason it would not be reported is likely that the culprits are of a group the media would prefer not to acknowledge to be involved in such an incident. It will be interesting to find out the answer to these questions, both who and why it has not been reported.

I just got an alert on my phone from fox news about it but not a lot of detail.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    THis just in, Brian Ross has reported this is another Tea Party shooting...

not really, just being sarcastic...

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    "An officer arrived on scene. He engaged an active shooter. The officer was shot multiple times. He has been transported to a local hospital and is expected to survive," said Wentlandt. "The shooter was put down."

Good on this officer for taking swift action and stopping this man. Prayers for him and all involved.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    One of the problems is this. The damn media makes people like Holmes out to be heros. Then some other wack job thinks I want to go out like him. I'm not saying don't report it, but don't blow the **** out of the water.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County

I agree, their religion is among the most peaceful. CNN called them "Hindu Sikhs". Hindus the most popular religion in India, and Sikh is the second most popular, but not at all alike. Maybe some Hindus attended that temple just to socialize with others in their community, but I believe the reporter was incorrect.

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    One of the problems is this. The damn media makes people like Holmes out to be heros. Then some other wack job thinks I want to go out like him. I'm not saying don't report it, but don't blow the **** out of the water.

I agree that the reporting of these events can bring out the copy cats, but I haven't seen Holmes made out to be a hero by anyone. I can see possible groundwork being laid for him to become a "victim" and the blame to be spread around to the college and others.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I especially like the description of the shooter being stopped as "the shooter was put down" like he was a rabid dog(as it should be)

Agreed, as that is exactly what they are: Rabid dogs. I get tired of the media trying to always come up with a "reason" someone does this type of thing. The reason is that they are crazy. No more, no less.

There is no reasoning with a rabid dog, and no logic to why they do what they do. The rabid dog simply needs to be stopped/put down as quickly as possible to avoid any further damage.

Top Bottom