• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • corywj

Supporter of the first and second amendments
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2020
    Fort Wayne
    I think it's pretty simple here. Clear the weapon, toss the ammo way far away and DROP IT.
    I thought, in the first article -- the Denver Post reported the the good guy shooter had picked up the bad guys AR(after the shooting) which is what got him shot by cops arriving on scene -- did anyone else see that?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I thought, in the first article -- the Denver Post reported the the good guy shooter had picked up the bad guys AR(after the shooting) which is what got him shot by cops arriving on scene -- did anyone else see that?
    Yes

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Thats what I read today, along with officer could be facing criminal charges.....When I saw this my heart just sank...officer showing up knowing a fellow officer had been shot and then shooting the wrong guy...then reading that guy had picked up the AR....I screamed no inside, can't believe he did that...what was a officer to think when seeing that. But I don't know the facts, wasn't there or seen video yet. I know my son drawed and held a fugitive who had 2 guns on him on his property until cops got there....they came in hot but had been told over phone what was going on......its got to be scary as hell to be holding on a criminal with 2 guns hanging out of his pockets as police roll up and see you aiming down on a guy. Thank God the deputies did a perfect job. No way my son could of put his gun down, the cops just went past him with their guns drawn and took the fugitive down.

Top Bottom