• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cburnworth

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    Passengers & Professor were in the wrong. If the professor had followed instructions he might not have been arrested.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    When this dude was confronted by the US Airways crew about his "suspicious package," He got on his cell phone. The crew asked him to hang it up and sit down. When he refused, he was cuffed.

Milatovic was also charged with interfering with the operation of an aircraft.

I'd say he deserved what he got... Were the other passengers DBs because they over reacted?? Yes.

Did this Disruptive A-hole need to be cuffed and stuffed?? Yes.

End of story... No conspiracy here..

zombiehunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    just another reason why I will never step foot on a plane!

If my destination requires me to fly....guess who's not going to that destination! If I can't drive, I'm not going....End of story!

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    When this dude was confronted by the US Airways crew about his "suspicious package," He got on his cell phone. The crew asked him to hang it up and sit down. When he refused, he was cuffed.

Milatovic was also charged with interfering with the operation of an aircraft.

I'd say he deserved what he got... Were the other passengers DBs because they over reacted?? Yes.

Did this Disruptive A-hole need to be cuffed and stuffed?? Yes.

End of story... No conspiracy here..

I dunno, I guess I feel differently. He didn't want to speak to the authorities so they arrested him. He didn't have anything illegal or dangerous; he got arrested for not cooperating. I don't like that. If a person isn't doing anything wrong then they shouldn't be arrested just because they don't want to participate in a conversation.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I dunno, I guess I feel differently. He didn't want to speak to the authorities so they arrested him. He didn't have anything illegal or dangerous; he got arrested for not cooperating. I don't like that. If a person isn't doing anything wrong then they shouldn't be arrested just because they don't want to participate in a conversation.

He was arrested for contempt of authority. Frankly I hope a lot of these types of situations occur. So many that it costs the airlines a lot of $$$.

The lesson is: when you go head to head with the system, you will lose in the short run. Every time.

"Teach the children quietly, for some day sons and daughters will rise and fight while we sit still."

lane440

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    whiteland
    Is air line food that bad ?? that this man wouldnt give up a bagle :): :): so now.... all the extra screening x-ray , metal detectors , patdowns, ect and these folk are still so scared that they conspire angainst a bagle wielding professor WOW . Maybe they could start giving psych evaluations before boarding , after all if your hearing bagles talking , should they be flying ? :dunno: I just wonder if he had calculated the odds of that happening . Thats another reason im not flying , why put yourself in a tin can full of paranoid nuts , where you would clearly be outnumberd :twocents:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I wasn't there, so I don't know if the dude was being a jerk or not, but I would probably be pretty damn pissed if someone tattled on me and caused a bunch of crap in an already stressful situation (flying is very stressful, to me anyway). It's just pathetic what American citizens have become in the face of the "terrorist threat". I'll bet Bin Ladin is laughing his ass off at the antics that go in in this country. It's not gonna get any better folks.:noway:

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I wasn't there, so I don't know if the dude was being a jerk or not, but I would probably be pretty damn pissed if someone tattled on me and caused a bunch of crap in an already stressful situation (flying is very stressful, to me anyway). It's just pathetic what American citizens have become in the face of the "terrorist threat". I'll bet Bin Ladin is laughing his ass off at the antics that go in in this country. It's not gonna get any better folks.:noway:

That's the sad part here. The public is gobbling up the security propaganda and becoming willful snitches against their fellow man. There is little doubt as to who is winning the "War on Terror". You need to look no further than the comments from those involved in the recent "printer toner bomb". They said, we spent about $4000 to execute the plot. The US reacted by spending $8 BILLION in airport security as a response to the attack.

Dredd

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    you guys wouldnt be compaining if that bagle turned out to be a bomb. We have to leave nothing to chance when it comes to protecting peoples lifes

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    you guys wouldnt be compaining if that bagle turned out to be a bomb. We have to leave nothing to chance when it comes to protecting peoples lifes
    The whole structure of your post is poorly written. The only thing worse than a troll, is an illiterate troll. Please try not to miss any more of your "special" classes, it may help you in the long run.:twocents:

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    "What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry.

Top Bottom