• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    I was wanting to post this a couple of days ago. I'm in Richmond Virginia doing some work and am going to start heading back home tomorrow. I plan to stop at some Walmart's on the way home in different cities and look for some ammo. I was going to check for 9mm & 40 S&W. I would be glad to get some 380 as well. Let me know if you want a few boxes and what should be a good price to pay.

All I ask is if you want me to pick some up you try to make it to Noblesville sometime this weekend or early next week to pick it up. I wil check this tomorrow morning from another hotel tomorrow night.

Thanks

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Well that could have went better. Out of 8 Walmarts and 1 Kmart only one store had any handgun ammo of any type. The Walmart in Morehead KY, had 1 box of 357 Sig and two bulk boxes of 380. I should have bought the 380 and traded with someone. They did have a couple of boxes of 22lr but the price was thru the roof. I was talking to the clerk and told him I had been stopping at stores on my way home and he told me that last week a guy was in doing the same thing as he drove east from California and was having the same results as I. I was really shocked that I didn't find anything in three different states. Sorry I didn't come through.

Top Bottom