• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Young people who use social networks and talk about government conspiracies are potential radicals who will kill their coworkers.

Army Says 'Social Network' Use Is a Sign of Radicalism
    These are some warning signs that that you have turned into a terrorist who will soon kill your co-workers, according to the U.S. military. You’ve recently changed your “choices in entertainment.” You have “peculiar discussions.” You “complain about bias,” you’re “socially withdrawn” and you’re frustrated with “mainstream ideologies.” Your “Risk Factors for Radicalization” include “Social Networks” and “Youth.”

These are some other signs that one of your co-workers has become a terrorist, according to the U.S. military. He “shows a sudden shift from radical to ‘normal’ behavior to conceal radical behavior.” He “inquires about weapons of mass effects.” He “stores or collects mass weapons or hazardous materials.”

550722_436633036374203_1830289661_n.jpg

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I get it. We have two choices: We are either happy little sheep who are satisfied that we live in a perfect world or else we are big bad scary radicals that need to be eliminated.

Oh, and that hazardous material thing? Does that mean that if you have a fuel storage tank, you are a radical?

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    We all do realize that this was part of a conversation on how current servicemen can be more aware of folks that may become an internal threat, right? It is not directed towards civilians at all. All started after the Fort Hood mess.

If your bunk-mate suddenly switches religions, stops talking to his friends, says he wants to kill everyone, and tries to make off with some grenades..... Here's your sign.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    We all do realize that this was part of a conversation on how current servicemen can be more aware of folks that may become an internal threat, right? It is not directed towards civilians at all. All started after the Fort Hood mess.

If your bunk-mate suddenly switches religions, stops talking to his friends, says he wants to kill everyone, and tries to make off with some grenades..... Here's your sign.

It's the same Army where my leadership accused me of being a skinhead because I gave myself buzz cuts instead of paying for high and tights. This was in the late 90's when they were paranoid about skinheads.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I get it. We have two choices: We are either happy little sheep who are satisfied that we live in a perfect world or else we are big bad scary radicals that need to be eliminated.

Oh, and that hazardous material thing? Does that mean that if you have a fuel storage tank, you are a radical?
    Just a bottle and cloth away from being a bomb thrower, in their little minds.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    I don't demonize anyone. They already sold their souls and I didn't have anything to do with it.

And, being an introvert, there has been nothing sudden about my reclusiveness.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    • Advocates violence as a viable option for various situations
    • Needs empowerment
    • Paranoid
    • Lacks positive identity with country
    • Takes part in criminal activity
    • Stores or collects mass weapons or hazardous materials
    • History of violence
    • Associates with known radicals

capitol_wide_600.png

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis

Man! Why you wanna harsh the buzz? Too much sense makes some folks dizzy.

Top Bottom