• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I have seen a couple posts on INGO of late that are close to places we need not go.

We need to keep n mind that we have a God given right to self defense. We do not have any right to aggression.

We need to keep the site reigned in so the spies don't sight in on us and have anything to cite us for.

Since when have any of us in the 2A community (As a group) made a move that was a problem?

There's a lot of anger and frustration coming from our country physically being burned to the ground by terrorists.
    People who hate us will continue to hate us, regardless of what we do. After all, they're the ones taking torches to our neighbor's businesses and homes.

Have a little faith.

Folks just need to remember, if you're going to defend a community, keep it extremely local. Traveling miles to a place where you don't know anyone and setting up camp isn't a wise idea.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I will not argue with you. We are watched. We have rules againßt certain types of posts. That is all I was saying.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    During the 1992 Rodney King riots, business owners took to the rooftops with AR-15s, AK-47s and other semi-auto rifles with large capacity magazines. LAPD and LA County Sheriff were two separate agencies then. Both had abandoned LA County completely. Some business owners used interlocking fires to protect each other's businesses from looting and arson. This helped prevent the destruction of their businesses in the pockets where it occurred. In other areas, everything burned to the ground. During the recent looting and arsons, there were business owners that armed up and stood guard - and in one incident, the local PD showed up to disarm and arrest them . . . which was eventually defused as the looters were waiting across the street hollering at the police to arrest them for threatening them. I shook my head at that one with complete disbelief. I know what happened in 1992 as I helped some friends get (smuggle) AK-47s to some business owners along with the ammunition for them. In the absence of any law enforcement, I would expect spontaneous "vigilante committees" to arise simply to provide the protection and enforcement of law and order that had been provided by law enforcement. Historically - especially during the 19th Century, vigilante committees arose because of lawlessness and the lack of government law enforcement.

John

Last edited:
    Top Bottom