• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mconley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 17, 2008
    Hendricks Co.
    I did a quick search and could not find it. But with the AR being such a common gun I'm sure it's here somewhere so sorry if it has already been asked. I have a piston driven AR with a A2 front post sight. I am curious about changing that to a low pro block to put a folding front sight on it. How would one go about this and what tools and skill would be needed? I don't know if it matters but the firearm is a LWRC m6SL

Last edited:

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    I did a quick search and could not find it. But with the AR being such a common gun I'm sure it's here somewhere so sorry if it has already been asked. I have a piston driven AR with a A2 front post sight. I am curious about changing that to a low pro block to put a folding front sight on it. How would one go about this and what tools and skill would be needed? I don't know if it matters but the firearm is a LWRC m6SL

You're gonna have to contact LWRC for this one. In the image below you can see that the piston system is part of the FSB (front sight base) so it isn't as simple as swapping out the front sight with a lo-pro gas block.

lwrc piston upper.jpg

Top Bottom