• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • adws943

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Are the greats deals like $49 lowers, $79 uppers, and $99 barrels available only at Christmas time?
    I am buiding my firts AR and I am on a budget.
    Will these deals be available through out the year?

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I can tell you PSA regularly sells stripped lowers at $49 - blems. There are no machining blemishes, just the coloring. I've bought a few and can't even tell where the blem is, they function just fine.

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Anyone had one of those Anderson receivers yet? I see their uppers (with bolt assist and ejection port cover installed) for $49 too.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    If you are like me, you are on somewhat of a budget. The deals come so fast for me that I can't keep up financially. So I wait until they come back around again. Right now I could use a couple of the Anderson $49 uppers, but I just ordered ammo and Christmas has me spending money on other people.

It's hard to pass on some of the deals, but sometimes spending 5-10% more later is better than spending too much right now. I can't believe I just said that...:)

But I have found that the deals do come back around. I am going to give my budget a breather. I'm betting on some deals after the first of the year.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Where at?

Primary Arms I think. I just got an e-mail this week with the special. I get several so it may not have been them. I'll see if I can dig it up out of my "trash".

Nope, Primary is at $59 with the FA and Dust Cover installed. Maybe it was stripped uppers for $49 and the extra $10 for the FA and DC.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom