TD12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Afghanistan when I can.
    SOLD PENDING FUNDS (The upper only)

LOCATED IN BEECH GROVE
    Up for sale is a 57 Center AR, this is the AR57A1 PDW. Chambered in 5.7x28mm with 4 magazines. Still in the factory box, it has been fired in two different sittings about 500 rounds. The folks at 57 Center say you only need to clean it every 2000 rounds, but myself being OCD I cleaned it after both times shooting.

Rifles

If you look on the link provided, the weapon retails for $1,099.00 but they are currently out of stock. I am looking to sell this weapon for $950.00 and if I get the asking price I will throw in some extras. (Standard AR-15 magazine with spring and follower removed, creates easy pickup of spent brass. A mil-surp fore grip and a cheap-o "ACOG" with 3 color light up reticle.)

The Ammo can be found at any gun shop, a box of 50 rounds generally ranges from $21-25.

Just showing ammo size
    IMG_4769.jpg

AIM Sports "ACOG", Mil-Surp fore-grip, Fenix 235 Lumen flashlight
    IMG_4628.jpg

Size Comparison of 9MM vs. 5.7x28mm
    IMG_4520.jpg

Cash is preferred, will take a check but I will hold the weapon until the check clears. FTF transactions only, I will not ship.

PRICE: $950.00

Contact info: Colin (317) 374-0844 I do not get on the website very often, if you hadn't noticed my post count, so it is best to either text or call before 10PM.

Thanks!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom