• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Glenn Beck -- Coming to Indy?

Update: There's a possibility that Glenn Beck will come to Indy and do his show live from the protest. The two chief organizers of the protest are going to be on his show Tues or Wed, explaining what we're trying to accomplish. Right now, I think Glenn is deciding between Indy and San Antonio.

If you're interested in attending the Tea Party, and would like to see it get a little national attention, watch the show tonight and tomorrow (not sure which day they'll be on). After that, shoot an email to Glenn. I think it'd be great to have him here, along with Thomas Paine (Dr. Bob Basso) and Greg Garrison.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Here is an email I recieved...

Hi everyone~ OK, gang, our "little" tea party is going to get national coverage on the Glenn Beck show!!!!!

He is still trying to decide which Tea Party he is going to broadcast his show from on Tax Day and Indy is in the running!!!!

His producers talked with Richard tonight and they asked if Richard and I could come be on his show either Tuesday or Wednesday of this week to discuss the Indy Tea Party. They really like the "idea" of coming to the "Crossroads of America"!!! They also like that we have one main theme and that our message is clear and focused:

Congress, repeal the stimulus packages and uphold the Constitution of the United States NOW or we will replace every member of Congress starting in 2010!

Richard also mentioned to them that we had over 400 at the We Surround Them party on March 13th and we have over 70 volunteers currently working to put on the best Tea Party in the country!!! They were VERY impressed with Indy's grass-roots movement!!!

We will know tomorrow which day Indy will be featured and we will let you all know as soon as we know!

If you haven't done it already, email Glenn to tell him he's a ROCK STAR here in Indiana and that we would LOVE to have him here to Part-EE with us!!

Thanks to all the great volunteers for all your efforts and hard work! Together, we ARE making a difference!!

FREEDOM!
    Richard and Laura

--
    This message was sent by Richard & Laura Behney (indianapolisteaparty@gmail.com) from Indy Defenders of Liberty.
    To learn more about Richard & Laura Behney, visit his/her member profile

Go Devil

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Could we hold this possible meeting in front of mayor Ballard's house or maybe Mitch's ?
    One local topic we could discuss would be the CIB and their handlers.

I look forward to meeting all of you.

Great News!

GD

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    We just got the call that Glenn Beck wants to highlight the Indianapolis Tea Party today on his show!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! We are so excited!!! They said they only have time for one guest, so it will just be Richard representing the Indy Defenders of Liberty and the great state of Indiana!!! (I'm glad, because I'm sure I would have thrown up!!!)

So, be sure to watch tonight or set your DVR's! We're going nationwide!!!!

FREEDOM!

Laura Behney
    Indiana Tea Party Coordinator
    http://www.indianapolisteaparty.com/http://www.indianapolisteaparty/

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    This is great! I'm glad to see Indiana finally got someone worthy enough to put us in the spotlight. This will be one episode I won't miss!

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Just got this in email...

Hello Defenders of Liberty ~ The decision has been made to change the Indianapolis Tax Day Tea Party to 4:30 - 6:30 instead of noon. After our meeting with the statehouse today, it was decided since we weren't sure how many people might come to the TP, it would be more conducive to have it AFTER business hours to not interfere with people coming in and out of the Statehouse.

Also, we have re-done our YouTube E-Invitation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGk8Qv-7Whs. So make sure you update anyone that you forwarded the original video to (with the "noon" time) with this one. Sorry for the confusion on that!!!

Again, I want to thank ALL of the volunteers who have been working SO hard on getting this event pulled together! We are going to make Indy proud and our voices WILL be heard ALL THE WAY TO WASHINGTON!

FREEDOM!

Where: Indiana Statehouse
    200 W. Washington Street SOUTH SIDE
    Indianapolis, IN 46204

Laura Behney
    http://www.indianapolisteaparty.com/

indyfly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    moz-screenshot-1.jpg
    debtstar5rk3-500x400.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Saw the Glenn Beck program. Thank God that guy's got a good sense of humor! I'm waiting to here someone compare him to Joe the Plumber! LOL

8K+ people would be AWESOME. I hope they show up. I'lm bringing my whole crew with me, although, Natalie will be joining us after work. Should be interesting with all my kids with me! :D

Go Devil

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Just got this in email...

Hello Defenders of Liberty ~ The decision has been made to change the Indianapolis Tax Day Tea Party to 4:30 - 6:30 instead of noon. After our meeting with the statehouse today, it was decided since we weren't sure how many people might come to the TP, it would be more conducive to have it AFTER business hours to not interfere with people coming in and out of the Statehouse.

Also, we have re-done our YouTube E-Invitation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGk8Qv-7Whs. So make sure you update anyone that you forwarded the original video to (with the "noon" time) with this one. Sorry for the confusion on that!!!

Again, I want to thank ALL of the volunteers who have been working SO hard on getting this event pulled together! We are going to make Indy proud and our voices WILL be heard ALL THE WAY TO WASHINGTON!

FREEDOM!

Where: Indiana Statehouse
    200 W. Washington Street SOUTH SIDE
    Indianapolis, IN 46204

Laura Behney

Don't want to disrupt the way things are done at the Statehouse.:rolleyes:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Just RSVP'ed for the Tea Party. +5. :D

BTW ATF, You weren't suppose to bring your firearms on the Canoe Trips at turkey Run. Bad Boy. Bad Bad Bad.

indyfly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Anyone from INGO interested in volunteering to help with security at the Tea Party; drop me a line.
    We are interested in having 12 to 15 bodies to assist the greeters. A walkie talkie for each person is requested.

tgould@myway.com
    Red Ryder - Cool Creek Branch:welcome:

Top Bottom