• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Looks like others are being investigated.

People other than the gunman are being investigated in Orlando shooting, U.S. Attorney Lee Bentley says - CNN.com

There are reports of survivors claiming there was more than one shooter. Some say FBI keeping lid on it

I was listening to live reports yesterday and several people interviewed reported multiple shooters as well as gun fire that simply did not end, that combined with the death/injured toll makes me think there were multiple shooters, guessing they were advancing and calling it out so one was shooting while the other was reloading.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I was listening to live reports yesterday and several people interviewed reported multiple shooters as well as gun fire that simply did not end, that combined with the death/injured toll makes me think there were multiple shooters, guessing they were advancing and callinf it out so one was shootinf while the other was reloading.

Popular view right now is "two more shooters out there" somewhere.

Wonder if this story isn't over... might have a (hopefully safe) conclusion throughout today.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I was listening to live reports yesterday and several people interviewed reported multiple shooters as well as gun fire that simply did not end, that combined with the death/injured toll makes me think there were multiple shooters, guessing they were advancing and callinf it out so one was shootinf while the other was reloading.

Hmmm... I'll play into the conspiracy. That may also be the reason that he started negotiating with LE, so that his comrades could get away.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Not saying there isnt a second shooter, but remember how flawed our mind is. (especially under extreme duress) What seems like an eternity is only seconds. What we honestly think we see (and hear, and do) is often contradicted by the unblinking eye of CCTV.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Just think of the simple math, this guy shot 103 people by himself, how is that possible?

I have no idea if there was more then one guy, I am just blown away that one person could do that much damage with one rifle.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Not saying there isnt a second shooter, but remember how flawed our mind is. (especially under extreme duress) What seems like an eternity is only seconds. What we honestly think we see (and hear, and do) is often contradicted by the unblinking eye of CCTV.

Not a flaw, that is simply tachypsychia. Those who have not trained at a certain level freeze because of it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just think of the simple math, this guy shot 103 people by himself, how is that possible?

I have no idea if there was more then one guy, I am just blown away that one person could do that much damage with one rifle.

223FMJ can do a through and through at that range quite easily. Punching holes in multiple people with one round close quarters in a crowded bar is not beyond reasonable.

Not a flaw, that is simply tachypsychia. Those who have not trained at a certain level freeze because of it.

Gesundheit!

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis

You'd be surprised just how "packed" together people can get on a small dance floor. Shoulder to shoulder...FMJ bullets at high velocity could rip through multiple targets before stopping. He could have probably killed 52 people with less than 52 bullets actually hitting bodies...

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    You guys are assigning mystical qualities to these .223 rounds. They still require good shot placement, which would be a trick on 52 targets in a short time frame. Fmj such as m193 and m855 break apart at the canelure, and the 2+ pieces lose velocity very quickly, typically in the last 1/3 of the wound channel on a human torso. The military has tested this extensively, in addition to the 14 years or so of shooting folks in the Middle East. Many of those that didn't walk away after being shot had to be put down with multiple hits.I'm willing to accept the sheeple mindset theory as to why no one fought back. But the shooter needed a LOT of .223 ammo to kill 52 people, or he had plenty of time for head shots, or he had help. AR 15's are decent weapons, but they aren't laser blasters. And shots off floors and walls are going to wound.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You guys are assigning mystical qualities to these .223 rounds. They still require good shot placement, which would be a trick on 52 targets in a short time frame. Fmj such as m193 and m855 break apart at the canelure, and the 2+ pieces lose velocity very quickly, typically in the last 1/3 of the wound channel on a human torso. The military has tested this extensively, in addition to the 14 years or so of shooting folks in the Middle East. Many of those that didn't walk away after being shot had to be put down with multiple hits.I'm willing to accept the sheeple mindset theory as to why no one fought back. But the shooter needed a LOT of .223 ammo to kill 52 people, or he had plenty of time for head shots, or he had help. AR 15's are decent weapons, but they aren't laser blasters. And shots off floors and walls are going to wound.

Lol, the bro science is strong in this fread.

Top Bottom